Page 1 - Reviews - Revlon, Emeryl File, 1 Count - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love it it files my nails very nicely and very quickly Update: very easy to use it has became my new favorite file it is one of a really good quality with a good price . The size of the product is just perfect and im sure I’ll order it again if i lose it

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a good file. I ordered it to replace my old one that broke. It does what it's supposed to do. The quality seems okay. Maybe not the sharpest or sturdiest but it's still effective. It was a little smaller and thinner than I expected. The price was quite affordable too.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

During lockdown, I had to do my nails at home and this was the perfect option. Especially since you can use it time and time again which is great for the environment.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a good sized nail file. It works very well, sturdy but flexible as well. I like using this nail file as it is just the right amount of roughness to shape my nails.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I always like a metal one compared to the cardboard ones. Though need to be careful not to be poked.

Zoooozz
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Quality amazing using it now for 6 months and it's still amazing

Posted on May 31, 2022

Excellent nail file with two sides for very fine and slightly rough sanding. Useful and convenient in size does not break. Successful purchase

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's a nail file and it works just fine

Posted on May 17, 2022

a great nail filer ^_^ it's the right size 👌

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

perfect size and thin enough to get into the smaller crevices. works great