Page 1 - Reviews - Godefroy, Instant Eyebrow Tint, Medium Brown, 3 Application Kit - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great product. I have been using this for over a year. Very easy and quick to use. I'll break each portion into two and save the 2nd for later use. Vaseline or lotion the skin around your eyebrow very well, because this paint will color your skin and stay on for 2-3 days. Collor looks natural and it lasts for about 5-6 weeks after each application.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

my first time trying it and I love it. was very conscious applying it since the pigment is strong but don't keep it longer than 2 minutes. wipe up off and cleanse after. better have eyebrow brush handy. color is dark brown. it comes in 3 kits good for one use each. I believe I'll need to do every 2-3 weeks.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I struggled a bit to use it, I think it is better to use another brush than the one provided because it is pretty hard to draw the shape you want with it. Otherwise I think this product is great because I have a very sensitive skin and I was afraid I would get an allergy with this type of product. The effect is not very long lasting, I would say 10 to 15 days, but it might depend on how long you leave it applied before rinsing. I didn't leave it for a very long time because it was the first time and I didn't wans a too intense color.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Quick delivery. Product is really easy to apply. A little darker than I prefer, but did fade a bit after a few days. A wider range of colours would be great. I'm loving not having to worry about filling in the gaps every morning. After 3 weeks, still looks great.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

this is really a 'eyebrow HAIR tint kit', so you're not suppose to dye your skin underneath your eyebrow hair. Their instruction said not to put on a skin (I guess that means the content is harmful to the skin?!) But unless you have super bushy brows, just dyeing the hair does very little to nothing... dyeing the skin underneath is what I really need actually. Well my mistake! Other than this, amount of product was plenty and smelled like ammonia based hair dye.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

A little bit expensive for what you get but basically I have no complains about this tint. It is very easy and fast to use, but you will have to follow the instructions if you don't want to look as you messed up with your morning make-up. Good coverage and thick color, but I would suggest to go to a specialist if you don't feel confident doing everything by yourself. The package is fine, even if it is small in size. Almost no scent.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

It is easy application , but it's really dark , i would call it black and definitely not medium brown. I'm Asian with black hair and the dye colour is even too dark for me, I look like an angry bird after application. I am using oil based makeup cleanser in hopes that I can soften the colour so I don't look so angry. I wonder if the light brown will be a better choice?

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Easy to use, fantastic coverage. I recommend to start on the medium brown because it's dark. Everyone was impressed that I did it myself.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am usually allergic to all hair dye so tinting my eyebrows has previously been a difficult process. This product is all natural, easy to apply, and has beautiful results. It is always delivered quickly and lasts several weeks. I always have this product in my home.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I LOVE this tint. I am careful when I cleanse my face to avoid my eyebrows and this tint has stayed on for 6 weeks so far. I will absolutely buy it again!!