Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, L-Arginine, 180 Tablets - iHerb
CZ
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used it back in 2019 once and I got into the best shape of my life then.. since then I never found any arginine as good as this… I got it back now and already have a good physique in a week. Pumps are insane, I also got the Nitraflex along only for my leg days, and trust me 1.5 hour of workout is next level now ❤️🔥🔥 will order again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very quick delivery as usual. These tablets give an AMAZING PUMP for your work out, I take one at night and two before my workout and wow what a pump. There is nothing like Great Quality L-Arginine and i-herb have made a top one! Confirmed regular user thank you!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Ordered this for my workmate who is hitting the gym often and having her morning walks every now and then. She usually felt muscle cramps and sores but got better after taking this supplement. It also helped her become more energized and swore by this product. Hope this helps.

Posted on May 15, 2021

These are my go-to L-arginine tabs and always will be. Up to 3 per day, one on an empty stomach upon waking, one pre-workout, and one on an empty stomach before bed. They help blood flow to the muscles and enhance vascular aesthetics. Highly rated after trying many other brands without the same satisfaction.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Guys these help blood flow everywhere if you know what I mean.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

So great product that i want to reorder it but out of stock

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Its a quality product. Its helps during workout to provide vascularity. During training you can feel the pump.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Take it before work out. It’s good for the price

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Just take them daily and you will notice a difference in how your body acts. Necessity for sure and very affordable.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Probably one of my favorites brands. I also feel something when I take a GAT product. They are strong and correctly dosed. Love!