Page 1 - Reviews - Zhou Nutrition, Keto Drive, With Apple Cider Vinegar, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 25, 2022

I intake this regularly as instructed in the packaging everyday and it helped me maintain my weight. Before, I slowly gained weight due to sedentary lifestyle that is why I decided on this..I was supposed to pair it with a workout but cannot due to work demands so it is great.to see that it works. Also has ACV good for the tummy. Dosage is good if you want to start light on BHB.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I've been using this product along with some others for some time now and seeing a positive change. That's what matters to me the most. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I had heard about Keto drive and was unsure about how useful it would be, however I feel this has been a great support while I have been trying to lose weight.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Works as specified. The benefits are true. Excellent diet supplements for training also.Helps keep me in ketosis.The ingredients are of high quality with no after taste.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This really did help me get into Ketosis quickly. I think after the initial kick though the effects kind of wore off. If you have had a cheat day and are trying to get back on track this is a good resource.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I like to wait a while before reviewing a product before I review. I must be honest that I wasn’t satisfied the first time I tried this and I quit keto altogether for a while. Just started again with the second half of the bottle and I’m extremely happy! No major noticeable keto flu symptoms; most importantly fatigue, brain fog or inability to focus. I’m quite happy to give this all 5 stars.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

it probably works but not as good as other exogenous ketones, this sounds good because it includes apple cider vinegar but i dont see it do any better then ketone supplements without it

Posted on May 18, 2022

helps me get into ketosis faster. i was struggling to go back to keto but these helped me alot. best product for me

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

The quality is very good. I take 3 capsules a day in the evening. very good keto effects.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Is a good product can help me maintain the Keto level.