Page 1 - Reviews - Zhou Nutrition, Keto Drive, Orange Mango, 9.2 oz (263 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The taste is good and I drink it even I was not on a keto day, it gives me energy and helps me to be more alert, I guess it would help with workout but I don't workout much, the package is decent and can last for a while.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great taste and effective product!! I take this as part of my regular routine and it helps me achieve my desired results. It can be hard to find, so I was excited to find it here on iherb.com!! 👍

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am based in Central Europe, I was worried about customs charges but there was no need to worry all taken care of. Will most definitely use iHerb as my go to place for my needs.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Fantastic product - Don't know how I lived without it :)

Bugsbunzy
Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Must have supplement if you are Keto. Great for Keto flu. Taste amazing. I have tried a Raspberry version before and did not like it at all. But this I can drink without problems.

04b15704-794e-43ae-a351-835b71062505
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Tastes nice, a bit like mango juice, but not too sweet.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Relative to other ketone salt products this one is good in that it has far less unnecessary additives like additional amino acids, sugars/artificial flavourings etc etc.. BUT the down side is they added way too much flavouring and a few other things (unsure of which ingredient it is exactly) that is causing quite a large blood glucose response... which to me defeats the major purpose of using ketone salts. 1/2 a serve spiked the BGL by 0.7 after roughly 25 mins. Guess I'll just add it to my protein shakes.. If anyone knows of a pure ketone salt with minimal additives please let me know.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

Tastes delicious and is a good mix of electrolytes. I hoped that it would boost my energy but it didn't help with that. Also, it's a bit pricey.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

Like it and felt a difference from the first week and tasty not bad like other products i try, i gave it 4 stars because its too sweet for me

Posted on May 26, 2022