Page 1 - Reviews - Zhou Nutrition, Collagen Peptides, Hydrolyzed Collagen, No Added Flavor, 18 oz (510 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Excellent quality collagen. I just mix it in room temperature water. Dissolves easily, just takes about 10 minutes. It has zero taste, so you can put it in anything. Helps me with my knee pain. I noticed a decrease in pain after a couple weeks of daily use, twice a day.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I was taking tablets 3 times a day and always had to remember them, with this product I just put it in my morning coffee and I'm done. Also, I see a difference in the softness of my skin and less joint pain too. Also, there is no smell or taste so the coffee doesn't taste any different. I hope you always carry it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Reflects the overall quality from Zhou nutrition, these peptides are easy to dissolve, and don't smell or taste offensive at all! Happy with the purchase.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is a great quality product. I love to use it in my smoothies. It comes from Grass Fed and pasture-raised bovine, which is also important. The taste is neutral, so you can add it to the both sweet and savory dishes. It is a great protein source. Collagen peptides support digestion and are beneficial for your hair, skin, joints and nails, so they can be considered as a beauty supplement. Great add-on to your diet.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I mix this into my smoothies and oatmeal and since it is unflavored, I hardly know it's there. No gritty aftertaste. My husband uses it daily also and has had numerous issues with his skin in the past. Since using this product, his dermatologist said his skin is looking healthier. Not a cure-all of course, but definitly helps.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am taking this product for knee pain. It help. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

This is my first pack of this form of collagen, this manufacturer. Great packaging, great product. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach dissolved in a glass of warm water. The body adores it!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great 👍 and I will buy it again

Posted on May 27, 2022

totally satisfying after taking it😉

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great quality collagen. adding it to my bulletproof coffee.