Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Anti-Aging Moisturizer L22, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The moisturizer is fine, the smell is pleasant, the packaging is too small and although it is very convenient to use the spray at the end there is cream left in the bottle that can not be removed

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The product does hydrate your skin, however, takes a while to rub in and absorb. The results are visible the next day. I use it in the evening before bed in conjunction with a serum

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Love Iherb service. The cream is a little greasy. I use very little with water or a serum to spread it all over my skin. A little goes a long way. I also use it after applying a mask. Good for winter nights. Have not used it long enough to know long term effect. Good cream.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

i used the whole product and liked it a lot

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The scene is good and is good quality for every day use. The size is the standard and comes in a good package.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

But it is difficult to remove from the container the cream that remains at the end a little solid

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

I absolutely loved this product! Great price point ... NO SCENT (which is very important to my picky sensitive skin) ... kept my skin dewy and moisturized ... and is vegan! I will definitely be purchasing again and I’m excited to try more of the YEOUTH line!

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

It is a great moisturiser for its price tag. I apply it at night as it is kinda thick and use another lighter one in the morning.

Posted on Nov 16, 2020

Great moisturizer, feels like my second skin. At first it seems greasy, but after few minutes becomes matte on my mixed skin. Ideal after hyaluronic acid. No perfumes, without eye irritating (I am a lens wearer), so it suits me perfectly.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is good for my sensitive skin!