Page 1 - Reviews - Wilderness Poets LLC, Organic Ceremonial Matcha, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I’ve been drinking ceremonial matcha since long before it was a fad lol. Around 18-20 yrs. Tried many kinds and have my favorite but could not get that. I always get so scared buying new brands of matcha because Ive had SO many terrible ones that show up brown and gritty. Fortunately my fear was unfounded with this. A tad pricier than I’d like but very good. Lots of nice foam production, delicate yet still robust enough (I like mine strong). Not overbearing on the tannins and not bitter at all. I like to strain matcha through a mesh screen first so there’s no lumps. I also use 150-160°F distilled water which is what I’ve found is optimal over the years. The photo is using no flash so you can see this really is a nice vibrant green. Test on back of hand rubbing a small amount is luminescent and smooth. No graininess. If you found this helpful please click the thumbs up! :)

9039a0a9-beeb-413b-bf5d-92ac8628eca8
ec9bdf91-a9ff-47be-b2c4-721d468c0b71
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is amazing how a cerimonial Matcha can be so much different than the regular ones. I’m totally addicted to my morning matcha now. I had tried a bunch of them and the taste and consistency of this brand is amazing. It is great to know that you can trust the quality of the ingredients, knowing that your really having the best you can have. I’m a person who always forgets to checks the size of the products and is smaller than I thought. But that just means that next time I will order 2 just to have them here 😊

655f4b51-8c59-4b13-a073-99041916dda2
57fa7591-7ca3-4859-a0c8-bce827589434
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is my first time buying ceremonial grade matcha and i want to say that it fulfilled my expectations. Bright green color, i didn't feel astringency or bitterness in my drink. While i was whisking the matcha i saw that foam u are supposed to get with matcha, and also it has a delicate and sweet aroma. I want to try different brands of matcha but i will gladly recommend this one!!!

568a3421-5a44-4ae6-a217-1a499e0e2d9a
1e3de051-4b7f-41f6-92ba-4a25263f4599
e154ede5-b661-4924-bd2e-d5b0f21e8ca6
e1fd100b-cfcc-4379-b24d-68742a7806ea
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I ordered this matcha tea as a gift for a friend. I felt confident in giving it as a gift because it is a very high quality matcha. The packaging is very attractive as well. Everything about it feels very special. The purity of the ingredient will be appreciated. I’m sure my friend will get a lot of use from it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I drink matcha with almond milk everyday and this is the first time I tried this brand. I like it's smell and the taste is light, no bitterness. You can really tell the difference of ceremonial matcha to culinary grade. I don't strain the powder so there were some clumps even when I use a handheld frother, but that's fine with me.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I must admit, it’s a bit expensive, but I find it’s the best matcha on the market at the moment. It gives me energy for an entire day (sometimes even through the night.. it’s potent stuff, lol), it doesn’t taste as butter as other matcha, and it’s perfect for medication and a coffee replacement. It helps with energy when I have fatigue (I have severe fatigue), and it even helps me with breathing problems because it relaxes my diaphragm. It’s really good stuff.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love the quality of this matcha although it doesn’t have a strong matcha flavor when mixing it with other ingredients . The packaging is good you can use it for a lot of thing such as cooking , baking , drinking in the end it tastes good I would recommend it to anyone one who want to drink matcha but hate the taste of it or want a good quality of matcha .

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good quality ceremonial grad Matcha, I am not an expert in the matcha world but according to my reading the quality of this product is good it did mix very well and there was no plump seen. The color of the matcha is bright looks good. the packaging is good and I like the taste of it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The colour of this matcha is unlike what I have ordered. It’s a light n yet bright green. Very finely grounded. Well packed. It’s sealed packed in the container u see. Freshness guaranteed. I liked it

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good quality. taste lighter than the normal Matcha and the earthly smell of the match has a more sweeter tone to it very subtle. Compared to normal much is the color of the drink is very vibrant.

aecf2555-b28a-4242-8d34-0335e0961308