Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, Color Icon, 10-Pan Shadow Palette, Nude Awakening, 0.42 oz (12 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’m used to eye shadows with strong pigments and those are on a higher end price range. I notice that with the affordable ones, you would need to brush quite a number of times to collect the product to use plus it does not transfer well. Most of it drops away or the colour is really light. I guess for an everyday use, this would be a great buy but not something I would use for occasions or special outings cause the colour isn’t intense enough on my tan skin. A plus point is that the colours are way prettier in real life than in pictures!

f224f259-8312-40a3-8ee6-1a9729e4e8e2
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
2036

Posted on May 26, 2022

These palettes are my favorites for having such great pigments at an affordable price. This one in particular I think is the best everyday/going out mix of colors having a nice texture to work with. The only issue for me is that I find it a bit difficult to open the packaging for having such little space to grip on if you have fake nails that can be thicker than regular nails but other than that I like this palette a lot.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Cheap and value for money, but you gotta be travel when storing or traveling with it because it shatters easily. I like it ! Wears well with primer

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

good every day versatile pallet. nice colors, a mix of matt & slight shimmers that all glide on easily. No fallout, good sized pans & color combo's can create nice day & night looks. Good all rounder

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Item came in perfect condition. Have not used it yet, hopefully performs well. Speedy delivery! Highly recommend!!

2ac73d91-c54a-48e9-8d27-5cd20ae9d521
Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Just what I needed! I couldn't believe I found all my favorite colors in an inexpensive shadow palette from Wet 'n Wild. After over a year of working from home without any makeup, I had to replace most of my stuff that had gone dry or just looked really yucky and I didn't want to spend a lot of money in this process. I am happy with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a review for Nude Awakening palette. Although there are fall out and the mattes are bit powdery, this is a very nice basic neutral palette. All in all, this is a decent basic palette for beginners.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the second time i bought this. Nice colours.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Nice color and coverage, the texture is easy to work on the eye.