Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides, Unflavored, 20 Packets, 0.35 oz (10 g) Each - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It really helps I and my mom healthy! I’m always buying this item. When I got a stress a lot, I loss my hair, but when I take it, it helps me!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I add collagen to my diet for skin benefits and added protein but it can be helpful for joint issues and ageing issues. For me, this brand of collagen dissolves the best. I can add is to any drink hot or cold and there are no lumps or taste. I love this packets for travel/ on the go.

Posted on May 18, 2022

A lot more expensive than the bottle version, but conveniently packed individually in easy to tear packets, nicely portioned for use when travelling or for the gym. I've taken this product for a while now, and it has definitely helped my complexion!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I bought this because the 567g tube was out of stock. I made a computation and it is expensive than the 567g tube because it has only 20 sachet with 10g of collagen every sachet. But maybe because it is easier to put because you just need to tear it and pit on your drink. You can also bring this anywhere if you want to bring collagen drink with you outside. No need to scoop or bring the tube. But for me, I am always taking collagen upon waking up. This is my first drink in the morning , 1 hour before breakfast mixed with pure ascorbic acid powder also from iherb and I drink with it 500mg jarrow reduced glutathione capsule from iherb. I gave 4 stars only because it is expensive.

Posted on May 9, 2022

super fast delivery and just as described and the expiration date is also long enough 4+ years.. loved the product

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I haven’t tried it alone, I add it with protein shake or smoothie it’s really hard to blend u need to add it in blender

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I don’t like the taste!! It has fishy taste and also smell. Even though the taste not that strong but i still can’t tolerate that. Not gonna buy again.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great product! The packets are very convenient to take wherever I go.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Love this to take with me when I am traveling. Easy to pack and easy to pour!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great packing for traveling and taking your collagen with you! Dissolves beautifully in warm coffee