Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Collagen Creamer, Vanilla, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

love this product! pairs so great with my coffee and in my protein shakes. The flavor is also great tasting! you should try the coconut flavor too if you like coconut because I find that I like that flavor better, even though I am a huge vanilla fan! I've already ordered multiple of these

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My biggest problem with collagen powders is that often they taste absolutely vile -so many of them claim to be tasteless but unfortunately because collagen is made of animal protein there’s always an unpleasant aftertaste -not with this brand though- this is the second product of theirs that I have found quite palatable and also the best dissolving of all the brands I’ve tried in powder form

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I had it with iced matcha latte that i make from lakanto matcha and soy milk and it was yummmm. The creamer doenst dissolve fully so if you have a coffee mixer use it and it will dissolve immediately.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

good quality ingredients but do not choose this if you are not a fan of the vanilla taste. use it everyday for collagen. mix it with coffee or tea. good packaging and size. it will be a great alternative to your usual creamer.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I've had this for a few days now and, for me, it's much better than what I was expecting. I love my cups of tea, but I have a bit of a sweet tooth and usually put 2 teaspoons of sugar in each cup I drink. I am putting 1 scoop of this powder into my cup of tea and I don't feel the need to add sugar - It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Some people may find this too strong/sweet, I don't drink coffee, but I imagine it would be better in that. People are right, it is a bit finiky to mix in, but it's not a big deal for me, I'm a pretty violent stirrer anyway - yep, my housemate I had when I was younger asked me to stir more gently in the mornings as it woke her up... maybe that's why she moved out? Jokes aside, I love this and would definately recommend to anyone who loves vanilla and looking for something a little bit sweeter. I can't wait to see how it helps my skin, I'm not someone with a huge skin care routine, so hoping this will help make up for it a bit.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Guys this is my second purchase! My skin, hair and nails have all benefited from this product. It says that you’re supposed to add 2 scoops, but I’ve been adding 1 and it lasted me for around a month or so. Long story short, I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Tasted a bit too coconutty for my liking. I had wanted one that tasted more creamy vanilla, but this tasted a bit synthetic and had that weird aftertaste you get from coconut based creamers. Also not as creamy as I had hoped for my coffee, and considering this is quite a high calorie item, it’s hard to get the desired texture of creamer in your daily coffee without risking obesity.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i have only used it a handful of times but it tastes great 👍 i use it in my coffee but it works well in smoothies as well. I think the ingredients are good quality overall. it's enough supply for a couple of months. s

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I was expecting it to be a bit sweeter - I add it to my coffee and it has only a hint of vanilla flavour. Overall, good.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It's made from coconut, so expect the taste to be a little nutty and slightly sweet. I mix it with my coffee, definitely you can tell the coconut instead of vanilla.