Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Beef Gelatin, Unflavored, 16.4 oz (465 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Amazing - I love this stuff!!! It’s a must for a healthy gut and skin!!! I literally add 2-4 heaping scoops per soup, stew etc, I love it so much!!! I also have the marine collagen to add to my seafood dressings, soups etc! This is AWESOME Xo Ana Jane Ivacove

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this product! The quality is excellent as it is made from clean ingredients and comes from pasture-raised grass fed bovine. It has a neutral flavour, so you can use it both in sweet and salty dishes. It has a great thickening properties (much stronger than the store-bought gelatin). It is such a life saver for people with leaky gut and autoimmune diseases as it promotes gut health, reduces symptoms and provides many other helath benefits (digestion, stronger nails, better skin and hair). I have been using this brand for few years now and cannot find any reason to switch to another. Athough it is a bit pricey.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Took me a while to figure out how to use it without strange flavors or smells. I use a cup with a tiny bit of cold water, mix 1 spoon in until it all dissolves. In a separate cup I put boiling water with instant coffee or a tea bag. Then I mix it all up together. Done. hah

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

No smell, no taste. Good in porridge and hot tea. Already see improvement in joints mobility and quality of the skin. Love this! Best Collagen ever!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I've been using this product for about a year now. The packaging is excellent although I preferred the earlier larger packaging (2 lbs instead of just 1 lb). The quality is very high as well as the ingredients. I usually take one measure mixed in with coffee or tea in the morning. The product is very good and has given me a slightly noticeable improvement in my general skeletal pain. I have been using it for about a year now, but I am guessing that it will take longer to have a more marked effect. The company service is top notch and it got delivered very quickly. I wish though that they don't run out of stock so frequently.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really love this product. The ingredients and quality are of a high standard and have noticed an improvement in my skin and nails. A really good addition to soups, broths and stews. It has no taste which makes it easy to work through recipes.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I like to make marmelade, jelly using this gelatin (boil some fruits/berries, add gelatin (mixed in cold water!), let it cool in a fridge and voila!). Most of the gelatin in supermarkets is made from pork and I do not eat pork. This one is beef.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I purchased this for healing the gut lining. Collagen and gelatin are both used for this purpose. I purchase several Vital Proteins products as I feel they are from a reputable company.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I just started this for my pups as a proactive joint supplement. Within a week their coats were so much softer. I have started adding some to my coffee. It has no odor and no taste.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Excellent gelatin - grass fed, no taste. I believe this one is a little more than the other gelatin products but feel better know clean and grass fed.