Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Beauty Gummies, Strawberry, 60 Gummies - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

They are super easy to take! After several months of using hair vitamins, I am finally at a stage where I can say I have long, smooth, healthy hair. The key is to take hair vitamins consistantly to see results. With these, I love the ingridient list and composition. Great product!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

No other vitamins (even manipulated formulas prescribed by a dermatologist) ever worked for my nails before and I’m seeing a difference with this one in just a couple of weeks. Really like it and would definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Im wondering this product so I bought it. Hopefully will be good as I expect. The taste lil bit sour but its nice flavor

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

so hard to open , idk why would anyone creat a patent like this .. maybe to make people's lives harder ? , idk how it tastes because i haven't opened it yet

Cassie
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I don’t like the taste too much, but it’s nice to have as a little snack

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The taste and quality so good

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

So so so yummyyyy

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

excellent

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Good product!!!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I just ate one, the taste of sweet and sour strawberries, I like the taste of it is like soft candy, sometimes swallowing pills is too stuffy to eat two soft candies as a snack, I am very happy, looking forward to its effect. However, I do not take more than four capsules per day, because it is too easy to eat.