Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Beauty Collagen, Tropical Hibiscus, 9.6 oz (271 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I’m on my third jar and finally started seeing results. So far I’ve gotten a chance to try Tropical Hibiscus and Strawberry Lemon flavors. The firsts one wins so far, tropical hibiscus has mild flavor, I’m mixing it with lukewarm water and later on I add one/two cubes of ice. Usually take only one spoon In the morning empty stomach. After 3rd jar my nails became super strong and growing so fast, Also I’ve noticed reduction in hair loss. When I comes to skin I haven’t noticed any major results but I will keep going to sure! If this review was useful please give thumbs up 👍

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I take this to help boost my skin hydration as well as protect my joints. I do not really see any significant improvement on my skin, but my skin is pretty well hydrated for my age (mid-40s). I sometimes mix it with my celery juice in the morning and it helps reduce the strong taste from my celery juice. I love Vital Proteins products although they are on a costly side.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Who didn't know about benefit from collagen. I think it effect so great for our healthy especially our hair, skin, and nail. I feel the benefit on my skin become more healthy than before. My knee stronger. My diet go well. And it taste good. Its improvement my body. yay !

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Much tastier than expected! Have only been drinking it about a week so I haven't noticed any differences, but it is very enjoyable and I look forward to having a glass. I have also tried the strawberry lemon flavor and like that one more, it is more tart while the tropical hibiscus flavor is more mild.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It has a subtle, refreshing berry flavour that goes well with just about any beverage, hot or cold. Dissolves well and is great if you want just a hint of flavour in your collagen powder. Love that it has probiotics and is packed with nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables like cranberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, lemongrass, ginger and licorice.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Delicious as usual, Love the flavours of Tropical hibiscus and want to try all the new flavours from Vital protein. The quality is excellent and after more than two years taking collagen I can see the results and I won’t stop. Very nice cup of hot tea.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Finally I found a collagen supplement which has a really good taste! It's very good that it contains hyaluronic acid too! Good value for the price.

Posted on May 7, 2022

no taste at all.. felt my stomach full when i drank evening time.. so i dont feel hungry.. will follow up after i finished all

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I did the Collagen Peptides before, and then I decided to try this. I would say my skin looks better, and hair too. It's definitely a beauty enhancer. Like it!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Really liked this product. Has good quality ingredients, smells amazing. Flavour not as strong as I was expecting from the smell, but not unpleasant to drink. I tend to mix it into smoothies or consume with other supplement powders.