Page 1 - Reviews - Visine, Red Eye Hydrating Comfort, Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

One of the best deals that I could find online. I regularly take Visine in the mornings to deal with eye dryness. My eyes always feel much better and I find that the effect lasts quite long, even after a single use. It's hard to beat the overall value and price of this product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

After covid I was diagnosed the dry eye syndrome, and the fact that I’m always working in front of the laptop only made it worse. My doctor recommended me to use eye lubricant on a regular basis, and this cosine is my top 1. All symptoms are reduced in 5 seconds after use. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I spend at least 12 hours at the computer. I’ve always had problems with capillary rupture, doctors say it’s not a diopter problem, I bought goggles, but eye fatigue was always present. I came across this product by chance when it was on sale and have been buying it regularly ever since. I put on one drop every day one drop and the redness in my eyes never came back. I'm also thinking of trying other bottles. What are your experiences with other bottles from the same manufacturer?

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Reduces eye redness and hides away the sleepless night. It is an essential product for me as I work with people during the day and do not wish to look tired all the time.

c03232f0-21da-4748-801c-2fb743188aaf
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I suffer from dry eyes all year round. These are easy-to-use eye drops. No burners or mines. I usually store in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It really helps comfort my eyes and reduce the redness very quick. I have been using the products from this brand and it really works. It is value for the money. The quality is good!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

love love 💕 love. using these for years and always come back to Visine. my dry and sensitive eyes are blue and white again…. no longer red or bloody

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I absolutely love these eye drops! It immediately hydrates the eyes and provides redness relief. Also does not burn when you use it! I would totally recommend!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I am a lifelong user of Visine. Can't go wrong without it-- removes redness and relieves the scratchiness from dry, allergy eyes. I'm so glad I can order it easily from iHerb at such a good price.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Have been using this brand for eye care since i was a kid and still trusting it until now that i am near to my 50s. package is good, small and compact with a correct amount of liquid in every drop