Page 1 - Reviews - Visine, Dry Eye Relief, Lubricant Eye Drops, Tired Eye, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Better than other eye drops. Relieves eye tiredness I’ve used it few times and I like it. I don’t notice the scent Good quality. Eases tired eye

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've been using these for my dry gritty eye. It relieves my irritated eye in seconds after application and last for a long time.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very good for refreshing my eyes and keeping them hydrated. I keep one in my bag for work to refresh my tired eyes when needed.

Posted on May 23, 2022

helps with dryness and relieves irritation in the eyes, good in hot climates. I buy not the first time.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It helped to relieve dry eyes and felt lubricating enough

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Visine is one of the most popular brands of eye drops in the US and for good reason.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Makes eyes feel better after a day at the monitors!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Excellent product and fast delivery service

Posted on Jun 11, 2022