Page 1 - Reviews - Visine, Allergy Eye Relief, Multi-Action Eye Drops, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 20, 2022

Tried it as soon as I received it. I have quite severe seasonal hay fever and it starts with my eyes. This composition is actually very effective brings immediate relief. My eyes feel moisturised and calm. The size of a package is very practical as well. Great value for your money.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Can use this daily to get the red out. I don't really experience itchiness from allergies but I still like using this every day. It kinda feels like a mild version of getting seawater in your eye when you first put it in your eyes, but without the sting. Kinda like saline. Works pretty fast, is effective, and lasts all day. Would repurchase again and again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Visine,Allergy Eye Relief is one of the best drops for allergy. My auntie is extremely oversensitive to fleece, and when she is in similar room with creatures, her eyes expand and blush, everything begins to tingle. Normally an allergy med tablet advances what is going on, however with these drops it worked out that the side effects of sensitivity in the eyes vanish totally. Redness vanishes in no time flat, as well as distress and tingling.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Fast acting, noticeable, and relatively lasting difference in allergic symptoms of itching, burning, and redness. I keep this on hand everywhere I go. One-time-use packaging would be appreciated, though, because I have to buy new bottles frequently due to expiration/contamination. A lot of the liquid goes to waste.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great eye drops that do not cause irritation or addictive God forbid. A sterile and easy-to-use vial. I keep it in the fridge which gives another refreshing boost when needed.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Ordered on 4/11 at 11am. Estimated arrival they said was 4/14 ~ 4/18. Package received earlier than expected on 4/13 at 3pm. Great product for itchy eyes during allergy season here in Japan. Highly recommend - instant relief!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have terrible seasonal allergies so I need to use drops frequently. These work well and don't sting nearly as much as some of the stronger allergy relief strength ones do.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I can't buy this product where I live so I love that iherb stocks it. I use it before putting in my contact lenses.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I was working in a place where eyes always gets dry and exposed under the heat of the sun. This eyedrop save my eyes from everyday harsh exposure to sun and dust and from irritation.