Page 1 - Reviews - VegLife, Red Marine Calcium, 90 Tablets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 21, 2022

When I tried 2 tablets only daily for just two days, I found the legs pain and lower back pain improved so much,,for someone with a herniated disc and osteoarthritis,, found this calcium supplement very helpful.. But I find it hard to digest 3 tablets, also never to be taken before or during the monthly period as it’s dehydrating somehow so avoid. Don’t take it with fibre or a fibrous meal,, as fibre has been suspected of impairing mineral absorption,, and taking both together is very hard for digestion. Personally I found that taking one tablet only every three days is enough to keep the pain away. All the best ☺️

93fa3245-7416-407b-9412-ce08b1a6b7b3
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

These calcium tabs were recommended to me by another user of this product. I have osteopenia in my hips and sometimes have difficulty in walking or standing for long periods. After taking these Calcium tabs I have seen improvement in my daily activities. Very excited to have found this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Marine calcium is in my opinion the most natural calcium apart from calcium from bones. As I am vegan this calcium is the best option for me. It is very well absorb and doesn't need vitamin D for absorption, so I would recommend to all, not only to vegan people and the price is quite good.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

These are the best vegan calcium that I have found. I prefer a more plant based supplement and these also have other minerals and very few additives. They're hard tofind, so iHerb came through for me. They seem to be working well for me too with 1,000 mgs of calcium in 3 tablets.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have repurchased it for the second time. This is the only good option of plant calcium that I have found. I have very sensitive teeth that sometimes feels painful. I tried this calcium and it helped me. No more teeth pain. Now some time later I feel that sensitivity and pain again so I started talking this calcium again. In two days the pain reduced. I hope it will help me again.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My go to Calcium supplement. I have bone loss issues and need to supplement daily with Calcium. It's very hard to find a good Vegan Calcium. Most Vegan calcium require me to take 6 giant tablets a day to get 1000mg daily value! With this brand it's 3 tablets daily and the tablets are a smaller size than most others. Very happy with this brand. It's been very good to me these last few months and it's a great price too!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

my osteoporosis dexascan was improved at last exam. I added veglife ca to my supplements 1 year before. The quality must be good to do that.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Algae calcium was recommended by the person that did my dexascan. She said it can improve your bone density. Im giving this a try but won’t know for sure if it’s working until my next scan.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Calcium in red algae has better absorption rate. It also contains magnesium which helps sleep quality. It doesn't have vitamin D so I can take it with my existing vitamin D supplement without worrying taking too much vit D.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have been taking Red Marine Calcium for a long time. I have realized that my joints don't creak and this form of Calcium is easily digested and bioavailable.