Page 1 - Reviews - Vaseline, Intensive Care, Advanced Repair Body Lotion, Unscented, 10 fl oz (295 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very moisturizing! I always use this after shower with a body oil and my skin would be beautifully moisturized for the rest of the day! It is not too thick and not too thin, just perfect quality 👌 Also a plus that it has no scent! Great for people with sensitive skin and all kinds of skins to be honest! I love it!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It is unscented, as the package claims. The bottle is quite big, so you get a lot of product for the price. It does not feel greasy and dries down quickly but I would not say it is an "intensive" moisturizer - it is normal-to-light for me. One problem is that the lotion is a bit thick and doesn't come out of the bottle easily so you have to either store it upside-down or shake it a lot to get the product out. Pump bottle would be better for something of this consistency.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

It was my first time to use the advanced repair although i used the yellow and the one with coco butter, all of them are amazing. But this one is different I recommend for dry skin it was amazing from the first use my skin was different i would buy again.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

7d1be095-2d9f-4d56-a3fd-201fcfb17f94
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Love this fragrance free lotion! I never used to use body lotions before this one, it is also great to use during and after shaving since it is very calming! Love it and keep re-ordering it over and over again!

855e2da2-b945-4b67-a1d3-1b8604dc0952
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

it really helps to moisture my dry skin especially if the weather is cold,my skin will be very dry and itchy. the lotion can be absorbed fast without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. certainly will repurchase after I finish using it

0ee25c1b-9075-41d6-820f-eaed1d78af58
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This is not my first purchase I always order from it whenever I would like to order from iherb it really makes my skin soft and nourished

b1e60561-523e-4396-82ac-e8d7edf64873
Posted on May 12, 2022

It is not too thick and does not feel greasy, but it dries quickly. It an unscented but doest mean it fragrance free if you have sensitive skin. One issue is that the bottle is not very handy; the product does not come out easily; you must shake it to get the product out and also run out quickly.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good price, overall would recommend, since this product is very mild and gives a good moisture occlusion. However, I found it too heavy for me, to the extent that I was able to sense its presence on my skin after a while from time of application. I won't be purchasing again, and as a person who's a bit problematic with heavy cream feeling I even struggle to finish this current bottle.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have tried many Body lotions. Iniitially I was a little sceptical to try this Lotion. But after trying this Lotion it has now became the staple in my daily routine. The Lotion is so lightweight and makes my skin really smooth. Price point is also so affordable. Will surely repurchase again. In fact, think of buying it for mum too. Thank you Iherb.