Page 1 - Reviews - Vaseline, Baby Healing Jelly, Skin Protectant, 13 oz (368 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 11, 2022

I got introduced to slugging (packing vaseline on the face at night) to retain moisture all night as you sleep. Within two nights of using this, i was completely blown away with how soft and glowing my skin felt. I have applied this religiously as well to my hands and feet followed by thick socks and gloves and its just a miracle what this has done to the dry calloused hands and feet. I highly recommend this if you have dry skin challenges like me. It is worth all the time in the world and to imagine how affordable this product is, gives me so much satisfaction. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm a black woman and I have used Vaseline since I was a baby. Now I'm using it on my 4 year old and 2 month old. It has a perfumy scent that smells nice but isn't too overpowering and it leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Large size jar with good price on iherb. Very simple ingredients. Has light scent but not over powering. Use on daily basis on lips, hand or any trouble dry spots. Very moisturizing and form a good skin barrier on dry spots. Package in plastic jaw easy to open. Excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Got this for my newborn baby and it's good but I researched that there is no difference in the ingredients between regular vaseline and baby vaseline except for the scent. There is a scent that smells like baby powder. The size is great, it will last a very very very long time. I use it on my baby's skin for an extra protective barrier during the winter.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I ran out so I bought this in the baby form because of the price per oz being the best value. It’s petroleum jelly which is a basic and trusted occlusive moisturizer. I keep it on hand to moisturize after handwashing, use as a lip balm after eating/drinking etc. it’s very convenient & affordable. My only criticism would be the fragrance - it’s quite strong and takes some getting used to. I will try a different version next time because of it. Otherwise I’m completely satisfied. It’s a huge tub that’ll last a while even though I use it daily and liberally.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Can't rave this product enough, I don't use petroleum based products on myself so I was kind of taken aback when I was recommended this. Will never use any other diaper cream!!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I start stocking up stuff for my baby and this one is great. a huge jar so you don't have to refill stock as often. no fragrance so good for baby!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

a really good deal when you look at the sizes available outside the country. I use this as a base for my eczema medication instead of buying a Rx lotion.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022