Page 1 - Reviews - Vaseline, 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly, Original, 3.75 oz (106 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

A must-have in your home, the most common application of the vaseline is to put on lips before sleep, your lips would look plump and moisturised even in the next morning. I use it every night! It is also great for any dry areas or patches on your body, like the ankle or elbow areas. The quality is as always great and it is unscented. Also, the size and package is well suited for everyday use.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I cannot imagine any household surviving its childhood without the greatest of all time jar of pure vaseline jelly. We use it for any thing an all things from cracked heals, dry skin, lips and hands to applying on little cuts and scraps. I now even use it for the popular "slugging' practice where a chunk is applied all over your face just before sleep, to reveal soft, glowing and plump skin in morning. I highly recommend. Please click the like button. Thank you i

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Vaseline is an iconic cream made for dry areas in your body, can put on lips face etc. to keep them moist. recommended. If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍 🙂

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Vaseline, Healing Jelly, Original, 13 oz (368 g) Vaseline Healing Jelly Original, is soft, and glides easily when used. The smell is that of Vaseline and it does not linger. The quality is good and the 13 oz size jar holds plenty of Vaseline Jelly for regular use. The product is packed in a plastic jar with a secure lid.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Smells normal, amazing for moisture care, high quality and good size.. You refresh your skin when using the package, it’s benefits are alot and composition, Put it on the skin routine you will relax and feel good, but you have to use it frequency I like it’s affect on the skin

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great quality and convenient package (the size is small enough to carry around). Vaseline is a great product for many uses and benefits, The product doesn't have any special scent to it, which is great. A little goes a long way so it should last for a long time.

Posted on May 27, 2022

We use this as a baby diaper balm, and it is the best. We have never had a problem with diaper rash! And, you don’t have to deal with that white paste all over their bits and pieces! There are many other good uses, too. But, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR DIAPER AREAS! (Just buy the original. Don’t pay extra for the word “Baby”!)

Posted on May 25, 2022

My no. 1 skin care product. It's the most effective in dealing with dry skin and cracked heels. For high friction areas such as elbows and knees I use it twice a day; it keeps them soft and removes the dark pigmentation that comes with constant friction. I also use after facials and eyebrow threading to reduce any scaring or redness to a minimum. The large tub will last a long time because only a small amt is needed.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the smell is mild. the quality of this vaseline is better than ones i get locally. it feels a little greasy i use it for slugging. the size is big . the package is well too. i use it as the last step in my routine . ive seen great benefits in hydration.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I use vaseline all the time, after my skincare at night and as a lip balm. Vaseline is just super high quality and really locks in my skincare for when I am ready for bed. This particular vaseline is the perfect size, it lasts me MONTHS and I can travel with it as well. I like that there isn't a strong scent or odor and the package has a snap top lid. On nights I feel like slugging, vaseline is my go to since it is so effective and such a great value.