Page 1 - Reviews - Tresemme, Thermal Creations, Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My hair is naturally curly, but sometimes i like to straighten it. This is a good heat protectant, it’s cheap and does the job perfectly. My hair feels silky smooth after. It has silicones, so make sure to use a clarifying shampoo with sulfates after to avoid build up. Do not be scared of silicones, they protect your hair from heat damage !

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My hair is weavy and frizzy, I tend to straight it a lot (like once a week at least) and I was looking YEARS for something that will really work, and I won’t spend so much money. This one really last forever, reasonable price, smells good and actually doing it’s job. My hair looks great even though I straight it so often (added a pic) Please like my review if it’s helped you:)

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

It’s the best heat protectant to avoid any potential heat damage, IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 It didn’t leave my hair crispy or oily, I used it in damp hair, and I loved the finish it’s like there’s no product on it. The nozzle leaks a little but that’s not a deal breaker for me, the bottle is pretty big too

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

as a heat protectant it’s good. i’ve used it for 2-3 months, so the bottle is squishing in the middle. the spray is very fine and comfortable to use, sprays out a good amount at once. it also smells quite pleasant - sweet-ish and not offensive. even if you don’t like the scent, it disappears quite quickly. based off of the ingredients i thought it could double as a detangler too, but i was wrong. it’s more of an antioxidant, sun/heat protecting spray, like it is advertised. i thought i would feel more of the hydrolyzed silk and the silicones to the touch, but it’s really light. definitely won’t feel too heavy for fine hair.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The price is excellent, the lotion is beautiful and makes the face clean and moisturize, For sensitive and gentle face, For all ages, its size is excellent and its quality is great It is for daily use, frequency, composition,benefits, package good, no flavor. For dry lip, no spf, scent fir hair scalp

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I wanted to test this heat protection spray for my hair, because I have read good reviews on it. I can't say if it actually protects my hair, but I like the smell and that it doesn't make my hair sticky. Very fine mist, so easy to use. I decided to finish what was left in the bottle. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have seen a tiktok video having this tested on a bread and showing that even when the bread in the toaster, Tresemme’s heat tamer protects the bread from burning or crusting in the toaster. So far has been my best purchase and it doesn not make the hair oily at all! Scent is great and the use is very simple. Quality of this spray is amaaaazing because your hair does not even feel or look over heated or somewhat brittle after hair straining it or having a very hot blow dry. Size lasts you 1-3 months if you use hot tools 1-2 a week.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have fine and straight hair so I always use this before styling my hair with the curler to protect it. My hair feels smooth and soft after applying the spray and I love the subtle sweet and fresh scent. The spray bottle dispenses the mist very evenly and doesn't leave any sticky residue. Will recommend.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

bought this products after I watched a video on youtube and I saw how many people recommend this. Honestly This product is awesome. It does it's effect and the price deserves every cent. I trulyyyy recommend this.. There is unbearable scent.. don't worry. the packaging is good as well as the size

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

choose this type of vitamins for the first time I hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my daughter Today is my first day for use ing it The smell is bad for me and my daughter and also the taste not the best one The packaging is very nice and safe I hope i got the whole benefit