Page 1 - Reviews - Touch in Sol, Pretty Filter, Glassy Skin Balm, 1.05 oz (30 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

So good!!!!! Leave you face looking great, is beautiful under makeup and on its own on in a no-makeup kind of day. It’s a shame it’s only 30 ml, I would have thought it’ll be 50 ml like a face cream, but I guess it’s a standard size for a primer.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I purchased this cream because of a positive review from beauty influencer, Bethenny Frankel. I am 57 years of age. I love the packaging and the light scent of the cream. Department store quality, the texture is light & creamy for a balm. Great coverage to benefit any concern for wrinkles! I use it every night before bedtime.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Wow, I really like how this makes my dry skin look and feel. When I use my usual powder foundation over it, I get this subtle but healthy looking glow.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Nice, nourishing primer that leaves a glassy (not greasy) glow. I use this under my tinted moisturizer and like the result. Not heavily scented. Excellent quality at a great price!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The texture is very smooth, and melts on your face. I use it as a night cream, my skin looks very moisturized next morning. The package is very small though, and the price is exaggerated.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I'm not really sure I see the benefit of this. I don't think it really gave my skin that glassy skin texture I was looking for. It just feels like a normal moisturiser, but I'm not sure if it's even a good moisturiser at that. I'm not a fan of the scent either--don't think it's purposefully scented, but it doesn't smell like some kind of chemical.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It's a bit too hydrating for summer, but my favorite in the colder drier months. i have more dry skin and its perfect for my drier skin

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

How do I love this product? Let me count the ways: it's light, not heavily scented, and goes on beautifully. It makes my skin feel soft and look very smooth. It adds a lovely glowy look; not shiny, just healthy. It absorbs well and doesn't feel sticky or oily. It makes me happy to smooth it onto my face and look at my own reflection. I've gotten compliments on my skin, even though only the top half of my face is visible. (I'm 50+, by the way.) Last but not least, it's actually affordable. Love it!

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

MOISTURIZED! My skin really said moisturized, this skin balm is really immaculate. I am ordering this for the second time, and this balm is just wonderful. From my experience, i am using it as moisturizing day and night cream, also under the make up. My skin is normal, but it is more dry over the face, and a little oily in T zone, still this product is fantastic. I am highly reccoming!

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I recommend this to those with Sensitive, Combo, Dry, Mature and Basically ALL SKIN TYPES! Pretty Filter, Glassy Skin Balm is now my favorite. Soothes calms red skin and moisturizes dry skin like no other moisturizer out there. So far I found that iherb has the best price on it. It's wonderful.