Page 1 - Reviews - Tiesta Tea Company, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Lemon Ginger Turmeric, Caffeine Free, 2.5 oz (70.9 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I've loved all of the Tiesta teas so far. This one smells and tastes amazing: spicy, sweet, citrusy, and earthy. When I look at the composition of the tea, I mostly see chunks of ginger...which is so cool because I can't tell you how many ginger teas I've tried that didn't taste like ginger at all.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned. It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. The packaging and size is beautiful and ergonomic. The composition is great and I balance well

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

If you like ginger and spicy teas then I'm you have to tray this one. It has curcuma so it can leave some yellow traces on your white mug.

toffee
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I've brought this tea out of curiosity and I was pleasantly surprised. It had a nice turmeric and ginger flavour, the lemon flavour was weak, but I added a couple of fresh sliced lemon and a teaspoon of honey, it really tasted great. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Definitely good for when your fighting of a cold..but man the flavour isn't my favorite. I find it works, would give a better rating if the turmeric wasn't so powerful, but that's what it's supposed to taste like. No one really likes the stuff that helps lol.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I don't have too much to say about this tea because I like to taste the ginger in my tea and this tea you really can't taste the ginger. So I will not be purchasing this tea again.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great taste. Feel warm and comfy having a cup of warm lemon ginger drink first thing in the morning!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Awesome taste. A great price and great for my health. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Delicious, like seriously all Tiesta teas are great. Comes in a very beautiful, original pequette with a zip-fastener.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good quality. Ok price, balance $5.84 ($2.34/oz). Flavor is OK, not tasty.