Page 1 - Reviews - Therapy Clean, Glass Cooktop, Cleaner & Polish with Lemon Essential Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

When I got my new glass cooktop, I went to the store and got a cleaner that reeked of chemicals. I needed a clean glass but I really did not like using it at all. When I found the natural alternative on iHerb, I was very excited-and it works!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have not written a review before, but I really wanted to write this. I LOVE this cleaner. It has a nice subtle smell, no harsh chemicals and works great on my glass cooktop. I liked it so much, that I bought the same company's stainless steel cleaner, which is absolutely wonderful too. You only need to use a little. It will last you forever. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This actually works! It does take a little bit of buffing before the glass starts to shine, and there's a weird scent to it that I can't quite put a finger on. I've taken to using this on other surfaces such as my induction stove, since it's a big bottle with a lot of product in it! I must say though, that stains don't simply get wiped off. I have pets at home, and sometimes the tougher stains take a bit of rubbing before they're removed. I would suggest using gloves and a buffing cloth when using this product. If you're simply looking for a cleaner, this also does the job, although you could probably find another product for cheaper. The liquid doesn't hurt my mum's fingers, and she has sensitive skin that reacts badly to many liquid detergents and cleaners, so this is definitely an option that I would come back to! Bottle comes with an alternative squirt cap, which is quite a good addition because the cap that's attached to the bottle on arrival is a little sloppy on pouring.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It comes well packed into a sealed envelope. It has an inner seal. It cleans the stovetop without any effort. The smell is a bit strange. Not bad but strong

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This removed some of the grime that were on my glass cooktop but it didn't remove it completely. I still find this cleaner great since it's made with great ingredients and Im not afraid of ruining the cooktop. The smell I find a bit weird though but it's not that bad.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This cooktop glass cleaner is really nice, easier to use than my previous type and better for the environment. It did a great job on my glass cooktop.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This stuff is good! It cleaned our stovetop and made it shine! I love that it's a plant-based cleaner and non toxic, but still does the job! It has lemon essential oil, so smells wonderful. Very pleased with this product!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like this, I didn’t notice a strong smell like other reviews mentioned. It cleaned/polished my glass top well but didn’t help with the cloudiness I was trying to get rid on my burners.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I like the smell of it. And texture is nice. It leaves a protective layer, which also creates extra gloss. I’m happy with it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Cleans alright but don’t quite like the smell. Doesn’t really remove tough old stains as much as I thought it would do, but polishes with shine and helps remove grease.