Page 1 - Reviews - The Creme Shop, Turmeric Beauty Face Mask Pack, 5 Sheets, 4.41 oz (125 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I always love this. It's the only turmeric I seem to be able to use for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. I always like to use it 1-2 times a week, tbh it depends on if my skin feels dry or not. It's hard to find this kind anymore where I live, and we never have a multi-pack. The scent isn't strong at all so it's perfect to leave on for longer than 15 mins.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this turmeric mask. Very convenient packaging. It works great on imperfections of the skin, moisturizes and refreshes. The skin looks refreshed, prepared for further treatments. I have been using it for several months.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Some of my favorite sheet masks ever. I love the ingredients and my skin always feels very calm and smooth after using them, and the turmeric helps to subdue any blemishes. I have repurchased many, many times.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Skin look brighter and feel much better after usage. Will purchase again

887b0d86-4356-4359-8b7e-4915d444668e
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

bright the skin after use, but it has high fragrance

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Makes my skin feel light and bright after use, great sheet mask. Comes in single pack which great for adding to gifts etc

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Excellets results for the price, it's moisturizing, refreshing, relaxing and it smells great :)

Posted on May 17, 2021

I've been looking for a way to incorporate turmeric into my skincare routine, and the ingredient list on these masks is amazing!! However it is pretty highly fragranced and I don't love the scent.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I really enjoyed it, he really does his job.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

seems effective, good feeling after using