Page 1 - Reviews - T. Taio, Mother Of Pearl Soap-Sponge, 4.2 oz (120 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Amazing! I really feel a deep clean and the sponge is great for exfoliating, with one full wash it already feels like it will only last 3-5 washes but I don’t think that’s bad for the price ( UPDATE: after looking bad at the dry soap sponge it will definitely last many uses )

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I saw all over tiktok people recommending and using this to whiten and brighten armpit! So, I bought the soap. Cut it in half. Use it in the shower as u would normal soap but leave it on, let dry for 5 minutes and then rinse off. And I’ve used it for 2 weeks now. And I could really see the difference! (I am no expert or dermatologist but do make sure u do patch test on ur skin)

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Great exfoliating! I was wondering how it works as it was all over Tiktok, finally tried it and No regrets! As I have keratosis pylarys on ky skin (chicken skin, strawberry 🍓) and it made so smooth from the first use, I will try it together with Palmers exfoliating lotion, as it is recommended to say “good bye, Chicken skin”🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I love this soap, so good for exfoliating and I’ve really noticed a difference in the little red bumps on my arms. I just love how it’s a soap and sponge in one so it’s easy to use and clean. Smells good too I bought 5 so I wouldn’t run out for ages but will definitely be buying more one day

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

always struggles with dark underarms. stumbled upon this product and decided to try it out and absolutely fell in love with it. the sponge is exfoliating (can feel a bit harsh but I've noticed less ingrown hairs since i started using) and it does have a whitening effect!! the "shadow" on my pits are gone. I'm so glad I decided to try out this product, my pits and I are forever grateful! plus, the soap lasts long - even when you cut it up into smaller pieces.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I didn’t receive the items yet but I’ve heard good reviews I’ve heard that the scent smells fresh. It can be used to lighten dark areas on the body. The quality and size is perfect. The packaging and age are good and have benefits. I like composition and feel. It works well for sensitive and dry skin and is gentle.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I been buying this soap for the past 3 years but every time I ran out of it, I had to go to Mexico and buy a few at a time, now I don't have to, I can get it here and for a good price. It's a good scrub, I use it twice a week. I have one for my face and one for my feet.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It’s smaller than the ones I bought on Amazon and other apps but it’s cheaper so it’s ok. Good product to use after a long day to clean and exfoliate. I would recommend using a hydrating and moisturizing body wash after words since this does dry you out.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It is very good, and I liked it a lot. It helps with my skin and does a lot like moisturing as well as exfoliating it, helping with my acne. It's worth the money and is quite easy to use as well as smelling good. Its very gentle and softens my dry skin, and the scent is quite distinct. Its size is generous and the packaging is small and is 0 BS. The quality is unrivaled. It works for my age group, idk about youmger people.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

T. Taio, Mother Of Pearl Soap-Sponge, 4.2 oz (120 g) - I saw it on Tiktok but the official seller couldn’t ship it to Australia so I ordered from iHerb, great price and quality, it helped me face my acne scars and also reduced the redness from my skin, you can also use it for whitening (armpits specifically)