Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, Rejuvenating Night Cream, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love it! Absorbed very easily on the skin, yet feeling very rich. It leaves the skin very smooth and radiant after using it + in the morning after. I use it almost every night for 6 months and somehow didn’t finish the box yet Can’t believe that such a product cost so little (pay attention to discounts!) I already have a new package waiting for me to finish this one, highly recommend!

7201fc21-cc13-411c-a222-c4dd8ceff989
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

b1501051-fd13-4cbd-a834-84e09ffee573
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I bought this because it contains a lot of good ingredients. Likes simple packaging. The ingredient composition looks good. I like the texture of the cream it's intense and fast absorption. Provides good hydration to the skin after application. little goes a long way. But what I don't like is the strong lavender scent. Although it is reduced after a short time of application, it can sometimes be a little harsh on the skin. While some may like the scent, someone like me who dislikes over-scented night creams should consider this before purchasing. Aside from the smell, this is a really good night cream...

4d935d6e-04e7-42c2-9f86-214e72e1474d
2512423e-86f9-41cb-b24b-62bd369c8f33
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like this cream very much. It makes skin very smooth and moisturize. The texture is gentle. It is good for all seasons and it's good for sensitive skin. It is good for all ages. I feel the benefit of useing it. It's an excellent product and I recommend it.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have very sensitive skin with rosacea. I bought the cream because of squalane as the second ingridient. It calms the skin and has also anti-age effect. There are also another presious ingridients such as Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, vitamins and acids. After the cream I had not negativ reaction at the skin. The cream is neutral for my skin, that is already a big treasure. The persons with sensitive skin understand good, what I mean. The cream has a nice herbal smell. The consistence is very light, easy absorbed.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Purchased this night cream for my mom and aunt. Their age 50 plus. Didn’t expect that the size is going to be so tiny. But no complains to composition, texture and etc. moisturize well, nice scent. My girls use it every night and loves the quality and see the benefits from using it

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

i love this little jar. smells good but not too strong and makes a great moisturizer especially if you have dry skin, however i would be careful if i had oily skin as it tends to break me out when i put on everyday, so now i only use it now and then

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I choose it because great quality ingredients. First, i like the texture of cream it's intense and fast absorption. I use at night and yes it's suitable for use before sleep because the scent is weird for me , it's lavender smell. However , it's good moisturizer cream to use for aging and dry skin. Nice. 👍

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like the way this product makes your skin feel, very clean and refreshed. I still have noticed a difference in aging lines or puffiness under the eye. I have had a regular size bottle but for a few weeks. Hopefully product will make a difference in skin texture. The scent is great, very light and minimal scent.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Bought this as ran out of night cream :) The ingredient composition looks good. Waiting for my sensitive facial skin to enjoy the benefits - moisturizing, even out my skin texture/tone. The small compact size package looks acceptable. Will use it nightly as my skin is also a little dry.

7be7307a-5ffe-4fa1-a0d7-abbef7edde21