Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Root Repair Growth Oil, 4 fl oz - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my first time trying this kind of oil. I bought it to aid in the growth of my hair. I've been using it for about a month on and off and have been trying it on my eyelashes too to test the effectiveness of it. I haven't noticed a significant change with my hair since it's longer but it was easier to notice with my eyelashes and yes, my lashes definitely grew. The oil is thick and has a stronger smell than other oils I've used in the past (coconut, apricot, olive) but it isn't a pungent smell. I definitely plan to purchase this oil again for more results using it consistently. It came packaged securely and undamaged. And it has enough to last you a while. Overall, I'm completely satisfied. for the scent, quality, benefit, composition, moisturize is very good

7e16b673-1728-4f50-a01c-59a23c8d7aa9
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I started using a really expensive cosmetic castor oil product to grow fuller eyebrows. I know you are supposed to give a product about 2-3 months to work because of the eyebrow growth cycle, but about a month in I decided to try this product. The other product came with an agitator brush to stimulate brow growth so I use the brush with this product as well. I like the other brand too, but I will switch to this one for eyebrows. The applicator on this product is better than the other brand. I also use this product overnight on my lashes, and my lashes seem plumper under my mascara the next day. When I get dry ends from styling tools, I use a little bit of this product and massage it into the ends. A little goes a long way, and if you use just enough your ends will get soft without being greasy. It is also good for creases/wrinkles, so I use it at night on problem areas for plumper skin in the morning.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I’ve been using this oil for my locs for about a month and I love it! It’s super thick but keeps my scalp moisturized and helps with the itchiness. It may be all in my head, but I think my roots have gotten thicken, which is imperative my loc health. Since it’s so thick, you don’t have to use much and not everyday. The bottle is small but I think it’ll last over 2 months. I purchased 2 from iherb although I not even done with my first bottle. I’m hoping to see some growth and additional thickening once I complete my two bottles.

Cutiepie
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It helps with hair growth, I use it before taking shower 30 mins. Scent is normal not bad.package quality is ok . Size is small like 118 ml age used for 5 years + good for dray scalp , if you’re allergic to Castor oil will make u sensitive, some ppl will moisturize their scalp . It has lost of benefit. Great composition definitely I’ll buy it again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Nice oil for scalp massage. I also use it on my eyebrows. It is thick and it smells like something roasted, it doesn't bother me. You need a good shampoo and you might have to shampoo twice. I only used it a few times but I am sure that I have less hair fall. It makes my hair shiny and strong. I recommend it.

SophiaM
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great package makes it so easy to use. Great size. I use it on my hair roots and sensitive scalp as well as for my eyebrows and lashes. Works great and is very gentle on the skin. Undoubtly beneficial for hair growth especially when mixed with other oils. Composition is great as the product is mixed with oils that lower the sticky effet.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is the first time I bought the product and the first time I used it and in the meantime it looks great I hope to see changes in the future because it has good reviews

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Good product, not lightweight but not too heavy either, used it on my almost 4year old and i think its great, has like earthy / organic smell another reason why I love it

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This is supposed to do wonders on your hair and scalp with the JBCO and other super ingredients. Can't wait to see how it works.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I was concerned that it would have a weird scent but it doesn't it's actually good quality and I'm excited to see its benefit