Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil Mousse, 7 oz - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great product form a worthy company. I was pleasantly surprised by how non-greasy and moisturizing this moose was on my hair while this preventing frizz all day long. Sunny Isle products are super great and this one did not disappoint. The quantity was also super large and worth every penny. I highly recommend and will keep buying. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great size, gentle smell. I've used it on wet hair, scrunched it in and let it air dry. After the hair was fully dried I broke the "cast" and my curls felt and looked great throughout the day. I have fine hair, wavy to slightly curly. Highly recommend :)

Posted on May 31, 2022

I LOVE this mouse. Not a ton of hold but great moisture and shine. I use it to define my curls, for rod sets, and to tame frizz after I wash my knotless braids. Great product with beneficial ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Perfect product. My curly hair loves it. the scent is amazing also. The size and package are easy to use. Good to sensitive scalp. 100% recommended. I could feel the benefits, my hair is smooth after using.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I loved it so much but it contains a fragrance

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Good product. Doesn't dry my hair. Gives it body. Pleasant smell.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Excellent item, thanks for sending on time and value for money item!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

A good mousse that doesn’t dry hair or make it oily. It doesn’t add that much shine though

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Great amount haven’t tried it yet tho , but I have hopes for this

Posted on Aug 7, 2021