Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo, 12 fl oz - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Okee I have straight hair but also really dry hair and scalp. So you can feel literally how dry it is. If I pad my head you see it snowing so bad. I tried everything and then I thought why not curly hair products? They need special care so are most of the time stronger. With this in mind I bought the shampoo, conditioner and mask. Let me tell you how much I loved the smell when I opened it. Thenn I fel in love how soft and shiny my hair was. After that I noticed that after the first time using it my scalp was CLEAN! I didn’t make it snow that day!😍 While using it my hair got a bit curly even. I don’t how that happened (although we have curlies in my fam). But I dried it naturally my hair looked so amazingg that my boyfriend even saw the difference without telling him. So yes will buy it again and again and againnnn!!🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

the 3rd bottles this year, really good shampoo and I have included it reorder list It moisture my sensitive scalp and my hair is soft after using it. It suitable for the middle age and the price at this size is a bit expensive but in consider the organic composition, it's wealth

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I use this for myself and get another iherb brand for my husband. I've only started using this quite recently. Looks to be working well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I really love this shampoo, I have 4c hair I use it along with the mask and the oil. mu hair feels very manageable , healthy and very shiny.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I love how this works on my 4c hair. for once I'm truly able to see a product really work. it smells amazing I just love it. makes my hair very hydrated and healthy looking

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s made of high quality and gentle ingredients for the hair. I’ve always used their oils, and it it’s my second time ordering their shampoos now

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

My hair loves this shampoo, it cleanses well and didn’t strip the hair, it’s a very creamy shampoo and a little bit goes a long way, I’ve only used it once so far, but can see it being a staple for wash days 💆🏾‍♀️

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

nice i every time buy from the same company but i feel it makes my hair a bit dry but feels clean and i have less hair fall

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

i love jamaican black castor oil thats why wana try dis ....❤

34e1762f-de7e-4bfa-bdf5-aa3d5ddb5ef4
Sophia
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

A great sulphate and paraben free, protein shampoo which from the very start appears to suit my natural, long, curly (type 3a/3c) medium porosity hair really well. I only recently started using the Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil shampoo but from the very first time my hair felt more manageable and easy to comb. I am also using the Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intensive Repair Mask: their synergistic work leaves my hear looking much healthier and shinier. A big thumbs up👍 to the Sunny Isle brand from me and a thumbs up from you I hope, if you find my review helpful. Many thanks!