Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals Kids, Complete Multivitamin Gummies, Marvel Avengers, Natural Grape, Orange & Cherry , 60 Gummies - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices احببته لاطفالي واحبو طعمه احببته لاطفالي واحبو طعمه احببته لاطفالي واحبو طعمه I recommend using it Delicious for kids, they love it and eat it like dessert It contains many vitamins and minerals that a child's body needs

8d0ec3d9-ff21-4a4e-acc0-6d33bd840a43
f9956da0-ab64-42c4-b3aa-94be13bdfada
dab4881c-f2d3-4bff-a7aa-6d41c0787499
b31ddfe6-e36a-4257-9f10-f61e9ee9a349
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Now I cannot describe exactly what benefits these vitamins bring, my son has already been taking them for one month and I hope that he receives a dose of useful vitamins. My son does not like to eat vegetables and is very selective in fruits, and while milking me it is very important that he gets additional vitamins from vegetables and fruits, I hope that these chewable vitamins will help him. The funny superhero figures attract my six year old boy, he loves his taste.

05debbdb-c280-4310-922b-d6d16d24d946
6bfa2f5f-2796-4303-bc27-983ff29ae9ec
c46cf766-b6db-48bd-8c73-3ff0a92bf94b
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is what the gummies look like. My son says texture is ok but he doesn’t like the taste. I think it’s due to the cherry flavour - he calls it “medicine taste” 😅 he would be ok to finish this bottle but I’ll prob not get it again

be215698-c605-4804-b1c2-f50e6fd91e36
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNE HEALTH — A complete(4) daily multivitamin provides your toddler, child or teen with nutritional support for healthy growth and development(3); maintains healthy eyes, bones, teeth, heart and immune health(3) 13 KEY NUTRIENTS(4) — Vitamin A (eyes, skin, immune support), Vitamin C (immune support), Vitamin D and K (bone and immune health), Vitamin E (antioxidant), B6 and B12 (energy support), folate, iodine (thyroid support), zinc (immune support) and more(3) CLEAN(1) KIDS MULTIVITAMIN — (1)Clean defined as all products Non-GMO(2), and free of gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose and artificial flavors KID-APPROVED YUMMY DISNEY FROZEN 2 GUMMIES — Delicious gummy multivitamins your kids will love; comes in fun Frozen 2 character shapes THIRD PARTY TESTED — Sundown Kids supplements are always third-party teste for safety, quality and purity QAULTY GOOD TASTE GOOD

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have looked into so many vitamins and these are hands down my favorite supplement. They have limited ingredients and taste great! Full of great quality vitamins. The benefits these supply is wonderful. If 2-4 use 1 a day 4 years old and older take 2 a day. Great size. Packing size is great lots of servings per bottle.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I purchased these to assist my kids with their eating behaviors as a supplement since it has been a problem and i'm kind of sceptical about this, but they loved the taste and seems that the fruit ingredients made them liked it. I'll keep giving them these and hopefully we'll see an improvement soon.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My youngest son has high sensory sensitivity to texture and picky to taste. I was nervous to try these however, my son has not complained once and he is always excited to see what character he gets everyday. I am so happy as it also is gluten and dairy free which it can be hard to find in vitamins with a kid who has troubles with textures.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My son loved this. It tasted great and only two a day seemed like a treat for him at the end of his breakfast. The shape of the gummies are so cute and it's appealing for kids. He's been taking slightly higher dosage due to the flu season and it's been doing well so far, no tummy aches, no sniffles.