Page 1 - Reviews - Sun Potion, Shea Butter, Wildcrafted, 7.8 oz (222 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

So I tried it the first time it arrived. Excellent! Can’t say anything else. It is hard at the beginning, but if you leave it in a room, it becomes softer with heat. I used it for skin only, as a cream, gently applying after shower. Skin is silky 😍. But it does take time to absorb.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Literally the best shea butter you will find anywhere. I don't know what kind of sorcery they do to this shea, but it is so pure, and you can feel and smell and see the difference in quality compared to other brands 100% shea. this works wonders and truly is skin food. where-as other brands i've tried anyway, prove to not match up to sun potions magical shea. This Shea Butter is my secret to glowing skin. I use it for everything too, got a burn? Shea butter. Scratch? Shea Butter. Skin irritated? Shea butter. Having a bad day? Shea butter. Having a great day? SHEA BUTTER! Seriously magic💫 Don’t hesitate, purchase it and you will fall in LOVE like I did. This is my honest review.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love this Shea butter if feels great on the skin & due to allergies I can use this product without any problems. I love it & would recommend it to people with sensitive skin. As a migraine sufferer I am sensitive to perfumes & strong scents, this Shea butter is perfect for me as it has no scent

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

It does seem like a hand harvested/made product plus each batch is slightly different, it’s unrefined and certainly feels more natural then lotions or creams. You need to take a small amount and work it between your hands, like making a fire with two sticks, within a couple of seconds you will have a smooth melted oil, I apply to hair to lock in moisture for the whole day after showering, and also to fine lines around eyes, which it does visibly reduce - at least while it’s on the skin for that day anyway. The Shea doesn’t smell bad but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, I do prefer to add a drop of essential oil onto my palms before working the Shea together, to infuse it with a more pleasant natural fragrance. The jar lasts a long time, as you will only want to use a small amount, don’t cake it on too heavy because it will just sit on your skin like Vaseline otherwise. If you found my review helpful at all, give it a thumbs up. Thanks

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This makes my face feel so moisturizer! Only thing I’m not crazy about is the nutty smell but it goes away in a few minutes. I love putting this on my lips!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Great shea butter with very pleasant smell and hard but fast melting texture. I love to use it over dry areas and on some scars. It really helps.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Great quality shea butter and I love that it comes in a glass jar! Sun Potion makes very good products. Shea butter is great for the skin and hair. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

It's consistency is thick at room temp. I use a spatula to take out a little to moisturise my dry hands. It works well with my eczema and does not irritate it. I love the fact that it is pure shea butter and nothing else. I also love that it comes in a glass container.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Its a little greasy so its best to use it on cold nights or when in air conditioned room. But my What I like about it is that its an all natural product

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Love this raw Shea butter! I used it on my body and face, I noticed it helps keep my skin moisturized longer than when I used coconut oil, but they’re both great to use together if you were to try makes them skin even more soft! Highly recommend using for your face, I’ve been trying to find something to use to moisturize my face and this Shea butter worked perfectly, it stays moisturized for days!