CZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 30, 2022
Good for cardiovascular

I took it as supplement for my cardiovascular heatlh. It does help to increase my immunity and energy, still too early to conclude if it help my lung. But i do not sufder from cough and flu with this and regular exercise. I do take other multivit for imuunity booat as well. It is expensive comopre to other, and it is harf to tell if thw quality is really superior. Anyway will continue try to see the differnce.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I am using it in conjunction with several other things and I get a bit of a boost from it but it might be the other things that are doing it. Alone I didn't notice much of a difference.

Best Cordeceps sinensis you can find on IHERB. Or should I say the ONLY Cordeceps sinensis you can find here. Don't bother with C4 Cordeceps or other cheap Cordeceps militaries. You get what you paid for. And this right here is the real deal! I like the fine powder, the decent taste and the glass bottle. Cheers to great health and happiness everyone. Do remember to give a thumbs up.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I like the aroma and it gives me energy. However the powder does not dissolve very well in my tea. I probably will go for capsules next time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Tastes really good, like malt or fresh baked bread. Very effective for energy, only need 1/4 teaspoon.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I really feel more energized since I started taking this!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is a great product. Makes you feel good and actually improves the taste of your tea.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I am 60 years and had a life time of asthma, during lockdown I rolled my old bike out of the garage and started using it for exercise. To be honest, altho I managed it a little better as time went on, I still felt absolutely stuffed trying peddle up the hills, in that regard after 5 weeks it was still a total struggle. I read thru a lot of the Cordyceps reviews and settled on this product by Sun Potion as several folk rated it highly and I was taken by someone who found it great for improved lung power/breathing. I took the first time dose, half a teaspoon in bit of warm water (since then I have instead sprinkled it over my breakfast porridge each morning). I went for a bike 2 hours later and found I felt I had more energy, that my breathing seemed more comfortable, and for the first time ever instead of suffering the hills, I actually (in a very very modest way) was able to attack them. So I can joining the folk who give this Sun Potion Cordyceps a thumbs up. I think it is a quality product and one that I can feel a difference from. As a footnote, I am very pleased and impressed with iHerb. They processed my order and got it to me, super quickly and efficiently. I am really impressed with them and will be using them again. 5 stars for them too!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

high quality ingredients, this company is recommended, good for health, you need to learn about every thing before you consume it

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

i add to my food and coffee and smoothies for energy and antioxidant boosts