Page 1 - Reviews - Sukin, Signature, Botanical Body Wash, Original, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love it. The stuff is great I love the brand and I love the scent. My favorite products from this brand is the facial moisturizer with the green label. Nowadays I use more bar soap

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Hv been using sukin prdt. No harsh chemical n free from Paraben. But for 500ml, a bit ex. I overlook the details. Tot it is fr 1L 😅

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I really needed something to help with my dry and itchy skin. This is helping to improve this and I'm probably going to buy the body lotion to accompany this.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Mild scent and gentle on the skin. Decent size bottle and lasts a while. Prefer to have a push down nozzle to use instead of the current flip cap design. I got around this by transferring the body wash to another bottle with a push down nozzle.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The only reason I'm giving four stars is that I don't care for the scent of this particular product which is the very first time I have not loved a scent from this company. The product itself their works very well.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I used that product many years ago and loved it but u think they change the formula, it wasn’t the same as I remembered it, especially the smell was changed., overall it is a nice product and nice ingredients.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

It’s gentle to the skin with no strong artificial smell. Foams well without giving a thick layer of bubbles. Can rinse off easily and leaves your body a refreshing sense. Natural ingredients therefore resonates with the body. Didn’t make my body dry afterwards. Made in Australia makes it a more preferable product. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Beautiful scent. Doesn’t dry out my skin. Will be best if it comes with a pump

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

A little goes a long way. Beautiful smell and gently on your skin.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use this as a face wash, and it's fantastic. Smells lovely and leaves my skin soft and clean.