CZ

Based on 2,984 Ratings
2,631
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,753

This is my second time ordering this curcumin brand/type. My family uses it for the following issues: migraine, acid reflux, elevated blood pressure, under-the-weather symptoms, allergic rhinitis. In terms of personal use, I really like the fact that around 1 week prior to my monthly period, I start drinking this softgel 1-2x daily. It controls the PMS and the inflammation of my uterus (I have multiple myoma), which also controls my menstrual flooding and length of my monthly cycle (currently in perimenopause). I am truly thankful for this product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Full spectrum curcumin is a form of curcumin, the active compound found in turmeric, that contains a blend of curcuminoids, including curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin, which are thought to have a greater potential health benefits than curcumin alone. It is known to have powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer's disease. Full spectrum curcumin may also help to improve brain function and memory by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in the brain. It can also improve joint health by reducing inflammation and pain associated with conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Full spectrum curcumin may also have potential benefits for skin health by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, and promoting collagen production.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

it's great for memory! and against pain in bones and back. the quality is very good solgar is a very known company! the ingredients are natural! i like it because it works! good for elder ly people and untioxidant! the liquidjel tablets are easy to swallow! you feel really focused after taking this.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I had high hopes for this supplement as it boldly claimed 185x greater bioavailability. I have multiple uterine fibroids (pretty large in size) and the past two cycles have been really bad in terms of menstrual pain/cramps. The pain has left me all day in bed for at least 4 days, not to mention the cramping 7-8 days prior to the start of my period. I searched for a curcumin supplement that was potent and this was one of the ones I saw. For me, the price is a bit steep but the pain is reduced by 50% which is amazing (I take 2 a day starting about 8 days prior to the target day of my cycle until it ends). I don't want to reach out for NSAIDs although that is way cheaper and so having this supplement is God sent. Hope this helps women like me who suffer from fibroids and severe cramping.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I started taking these years ago because a Freind of mine said that Solgar is the only company that has a full absorption rate with curcumin .Black pepper is usually added to increase the effect. Solgar has managed to bypass any additives to increase assimilation. I trust Solgar and the science backing their supplement.