Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Hddn Lab, Open Your Ice Cream, 2.70 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

It absorbs quickly. Has a nice, refreshing coolness. It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling plus it reduces redness. It’s my new, favorite moisturizer!

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I like this cooling cream, it soothes my overheated skin (I apply it after gym). The smell is refreshing and the package is super cute (it's made as real fridge having a jar of ice-cream inside)))

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

It's a cream with a gel texture, good after work-outs when the skin is hot and pretty sensitive. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that it's rather sticky and you have to wait till it's absorbed fully before you can feel comfortable about touching your face.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

it feels great, it really does a cooling affect on the skin, it feels good after being under the sun.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

It burns slightly. Moistrizing is okay. Don’t think i will repurchase

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

a great moisturiser for oily skin. it doesn't absorb fast though.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

It is a very good cream with great ingredients. It is not easily absorbed. It also leaves a sticky layer on my skin, that will last for about 30 minutes.

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

This gel cream is a great texture. It gives such a refreshing glow to the skin! I feel hydrated.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Nice product with quality composition. It really working and pleasent for use !!!

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

Less than what I expected. There's not really a cooling effect, it barely calms my skin. It's hydrating but that's about it. Idk what to say other than I'm a bit disappointed bc I was really looking forward to using a cream that would cool my skin down.