Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Black Pearl, Renew Eye Patch, 60 Patches, 0.04 oz (1.25 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I ordered patches for my mom. They cope with their work, moisturize the skin, remove some wrinkles, lighten the skin. The patches themselves are of the original shape, there is a convenient shovel in the set.

20834276-0a22-4e84-9dec-eaf0d79174c4
e66ca9db-d655-4760-b89c-96d554464243
a2beee32-5abc-4406-ae6b-1c04b9c64622
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These patches do have moisturizing and slightly brightening effect, they too contain niacinamide . They help to diminish puffiness, dryness and fine lines, especially when used in conjunction with eye cream. You can also use them on laugh lines as it can help to lighten and retain the moisture at the same time. Put the container in the fridge,to reduce puffiness even more and enhance the cooling effect. Great patches. Normal price. Good quality. If I helped you with my review I would love to see a "like" from you!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use Korean patch around 12 years, I so excited I found thus brand here .In the morning when you going to work I put it and works great .I usually drive to work 25 minutes, try keep it around 40 minutes.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love them! Great results after 1st application. My tired and puffy eyes were transformed into a new and fresh look.Reducing quickly dark circles and hydrating my skin around the eyes were well.

Posted on Sep 17, 2019

I bought it as a replacement to Heimish Bulgarian Rose Eye Patch which is out of stock most of the time. Overall these patches do have moisturizing and very slightly brightening effect, they too contains niacinamide . I like that you are allowed to keep them up to 40 mins. Also, the patches are of a very unusual for me shape.

30f64512-48cf-4ba0-b309-c9da5fe9ad55
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

One of the best patches here on iHerb. With the price

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I really like the products of this manufacturer. Great patches. Normal price. Good quality.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product, works perfect against morning puffiness under the eyes.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Helps with dark under eye circle so hydrating as well

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I have tried different patches and those are my favorite, my number 1. Keep them in the fridge and you’ll see much better effect!