Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Bird's Nest Aqua Eye Patch, 60 Patches, 0.04 oz (1.25 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Very good and moisturizing! i liked them much more that golden box with a snail! Korean cosmetics in general is best. Size of patches in this one I also love! I use them about 3 days a week or as needed. What's more this can has better packaging with inner plastic cap!!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great product to put under the eyes, around the lips or honestly anywhere else on the face. I have sensitive skin and have had very little to no reaction with patches. I will say to test a patch not near your eyes if you are worried. But I love that I can stick them on and go about my other nightly routines. In terms of improvement to my skin, I notice better moisturization.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I bought these 2nd time already. They work very good when you apply them every day. However, this time I could not find a little spoon to pickup patches from the box. It was very handy, so I do not need to touch them all in the package. Thus give 4 stars

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

58da7509-71da-4e54-9783-61d0100be826
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Makes you feel automatically pampered when you slap this on any area of your face I like the full mask very much so decided to try these patches. Rated 4 due to moisturizing value & aesthetic box design. However, I did not notice a significant change in the appearance of my under eye area.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Very easy to use and it helps with morning eyes puffiness. I’m very prone to having problem with eye mask but seems like i don’t have any issue with this as of now. - Winter-

b9e2687d-b223-4cfa-afc8-0eb935650816
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I knew this product, used it before and love it. But out of stock in Norway, so very pleased to find it here. Easy to order and fast delivery too.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

For me, these are the best patches. It works, the skin becomes tightened in this area, the patches do not move down. The face mask (sheets) of the same series is the best mask.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My eyes are very sensitive, so not every product works for me. So this one is ideal, moisturize well. I use them almost every day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love these patches, moisturise area under eyes very well. I tried many brands ,but these are the best for me.Good price, effectivity and great ingredient list.