Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Bird's Nest Aqua Ampoule Beauty Mask, 10 Sheets, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is the best hydration mask I've ever used. It's hard to find so I'm glad it is sold at iHerb. The packaging was sealed on both ends. It's great for the dry winter months to maintain the skins moisture. I felt like my makeup looked better after using this mask the night before. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all - very gentle.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I will use masks every second day after a shower, I'll apply them on my face for 10-15 minutes. I feel very refresh and my skin feels hydrated after that.I will buy it again.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Easy to use, no specific scent, at least nothing disturbing in it. Good refreshing and moisturizing effects. Like most of the sheet masks - gives a quick care to the skin.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Fabric mask AQUA AMPOULE MASK, SNP with bird's nest extract increases elasticity, reduces wrinkles, improves skin appearance. It nourishes well and helps the skin to look firm. For best results, before applying the mask, I cleanse my face with SCRUB, then apply TONER, then AQUA AMPOULE MASK and leave it on for 20 minutes. I do a massage on top with a roller massager, which I also bought from IHERB. So beneficial substances penetrate better into the skin and the result on the face. I definitely recommend it! If my review was useful to you, please 👍.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

There is a scent to these, it is not very strong, but its there. The quality is alright, not too bad. It is easy to use like most sheet masks. The package is a nice blue color. It offers good hydration to the skin and plumps small wrinkles.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

High moisturizer! Enough serums with mask, so it’s not dried out while wearing it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

For me, this is the best mask. Strengthens, tightens, evens out complexion. In the morning the skin is not oily.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My favourite mask. Pleasant on a face, easy to apply. Pleasant cloth.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great mask for the skin! Makes it hydrated, luminous and soft.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These masks are super hydrating. And plenty of essence left for your body