Page 1 - Reviews - Smith & Vandiver, Detox Therapy Bath Bombs with Pink Grapefruit & Ginger Essential Oils, 4 Effervescent Bath Balls, 0.8 oz (22 g) Each - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2036

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good quality product: - strong nice citric scent which proves "arotherapeutic" part of the product name - doesn't produce "toxic" colors - bomb is quite small in size but for me personally it's not a problem - my 5-year old liked them very much, it didn't cause any irritation although her skin is quite sensitive and requires gentle products I can't say anything about the "detoxing" properties (I personally don't believe in this whole "detox" concept), but I can definitely say that it's arotherapeutic and suitable for all ages. We have already used the whole package (4 pcs), so I'm gonna order it again and try other bomb flavors of this brand.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Size quality dosage and benefit taste ingridents perfecr. S so good me and mg daughter take ig as d ur is making didfedence and i try again as it should be the best and it iBgood improved my levels with high benefit and ingredients are good you shoud have i order mNh

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I find the fragrance slightly underwhelming. Perfect if it’s a little more grape fruitey. I like my citrus notes stronger. Had put 2 bath bombs in. 1 wouldn’t be enough for a full tub. But the upside is, there is very little scum in the tub after u release the water.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Convenient package, enough for a couple of baths, a smell is nice, natural. Very unusual pair - ginger an grapefruit, I liked it. But be sure to remove a file which covering each bath ball before throwing it into the bath, I don't know, but usually I use bath ball which were not covered, and this time was surprised very much why it is not bubbling, not dissolving in water))

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Excellent Detox Therapy Bath Bombs with pink grapefruit and ginger essential oils. These balls release millions of tiny bubbles, skin softening conditioners and pink grapefruit and ginger essential oils to aid in detoxification. I throw one ball into a warm bath and turn my baths into relaxing spa treatments. I really like this product, I will definitely order more.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I really like grapefruit smell, but also very picky of them, but this one is great! iIt is not bitter and/or overwhelming, and ginger balances it very well. These bath bombs won’t get you a lot of foam, if not at all, but they were here for the smell and skin benefits: if you like adding magnesium to your bath, here is no need because it’s already in there. Careful: they are really small! But they do the job for the full nice bath. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I really liked the lavender scent so I was excited to try the grapefruit, for a nice zesty and citrusy scent. They're nice and compact, so it's nice to travel with them for a spa night at a hotel bath. The price is great for the value. It's really relaxing and a great way to indulge.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These are a lot smaller than I expected but they're still probably just the right size for me, as I usually break up bath bombs make them last longer. I don't love that they are individually packaged because of the waste and it's hard to unwrap them, but it's probably better for shelf life. The smell is nice too!