Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Fit, Creatine, 240 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is My first time using creatine but i workout and lift weights and i hope it benefits my muscle gains. This supplement is great as the ingredient is monohydtrate which is best quality the packaging is great and the size is big 250 capsules with works for me as i dont like to use powder with taste.

c28e5798-1b30-471c-80a0-8e668549f796
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This brand gives you fantastic value and results. The size and taste are okay for me, I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Creatine content seem to be good quality. However, I feel a little bit bloated overall but I think this is what this supplement supposed to be do, contain more water in muscles, that will lead me to look a little bit gaining weight. I have a feeling I can do more reps on my workout and my fitness level is pretty sharp after taking this for 2 weeks. I have been taking this for a month and I think this brand offer great value for money as I do consume 3g a day for working out days. Pretty happy over all and I think this one will also help you with recovery easier as now I can work out almost everyday for different muscles group without too much pain. Hope this is helpful for you. Thanks for reading.

74bcc3dd-3486-43e5-b210-890f2542f428
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very affordable product. I consume it before every workout, I can really feel the impact of it and because I can just combine it with a flavor per-workout powder (because it is unflavored) it makes the perfect choice. the quality if fair enough and no after taste or bad texture, if you mix it with water you will not even notice it is in the water.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

So much easier to consume creatine in tablet form rather than powder. Fantastic supplement with tons of research behind it as one the the only truly effective natural performance enhancing supplement. No need to go through loading phase, gradual saturation is totally fine. Avoid drinking it with your morning coffee, as this certain acidity might interfere with it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Such good value for money. This creatine comes in capsules which makes it easier to take with you, to take in general and to avoid the strange taste of ingesting creatine. Good quality ingredients, and a product that seems to do the job. My husband is on his fitness journey and loves being able to pop a pill in his mouth rather than having to mix up a creatine drink

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

amazing quality!! it doesn't have a strong taste. amazing package. this supplement is so easy to take since it's a capsule. however, the size of them are big. first time im taking creatine, and I've noticed a huge difference in my fitness level in short amount of time! i get to workout longer now and i barely get muscle cramps. I've been taking it for like a month and i already see changes in my muscle growth. yet, everyone's body is different! don't give up if you don't see changes soon. keep taking it, it will be worth it. good luck 🥳

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I take this with my protein shake after working out. And I can feel my muscle not aching as much as they used to. This product is really great. I always struggled with working out because my muscles will be sore after and it last for a couple of days and I can’t do anything because of the pain. But this changed the game for me. Really great, go for it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It seems like they use high quality ingredients. There is no taste or smell, and the pill isn't too big to swallow. I just started taking it, so I hope to see results within 45 days. The only downside is that you have to take many/day to maximize endurance, muscle growth and workouts.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

These capsules provide a consistent and convenient way for me to take creatine monohydrate. I take 6 a day and I can definitely see the physical changes. I'm never going back to the powders you have to mix with a liquid. Those are such a hassle and I feel that the dosing is never consistent. A definite reorder for me.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great benefit for my workout routine! It is easy to ingest, it does not have any taste. I use it after my training. The size is not too big. It gives me the supplement I need. I think it’s a great quality product! Perfect to boost your endurance. I started using it 2 weeks ago and it seems perfect!