Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Illuminating Hand & Body Scrub, Coconut & Hibiscus, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The most beautiful thing about this wonderful wonderful product makes your bathroom smell wonderful for a while 😁 and the body smell remains for about an hour, but moisturizing remains for a whole day thanks to the oils in it 👌🏻 It is preferable not to remove the white cap to keep the oils in the product I recommend it

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I was scared to get this because it looked hard and harsh on the skin based on pictures but i had to get it because there are so many good reviews on it and i swapped it on my hand and omg the texture is so smooth and the smell is nice!! can’t wait to use it!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I really Love this body scrub and as well as this is a hand scrub. You feel amazed by its scent once you open it . It is so pleasant when you apply this scrub on your body. It left an amazing light aroma on your skin after you come out of shower. Works so good for softening your skin. Will buy again definitely and I recommend it!!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice

Posted on May 8, 2022

the scent is amazing. fruity smell. u must use it quick and rub each area with a small amount, then pass to the next area, because the scrubs are miscible in water, and disappear quickly. the benefit - It makes the skin so soft and leaves it moisturized. it feel amazing.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Smells very good, also looks nice. I like the feeling on the skin, it's like being in the Dead Sea and rub your body with the essential minerals and mud, then the skin feels great- oily, smooth and moist. You should be quick and rub each area with a small amount, then pass to the next area, because the scrubs are miscible in water, and disappear quickly.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This scrub is amazing, I love it. It makes the skin so soft and leaves it moisturized. I love it’s fruity smell. The fragrance is long lasting but am okay with it. It leaves me feeling fresh after bath. I use it twice a week and overall it works well for me and I accompany it with the Shea moisture illuminating coconut and hibiscus lotion.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Highly scented tropical and fruity so not fir everyone. Very very good consistency very lovely texture very moisturising and lovely to use on the skin plus such a good price. The scent is to much in the fruity vibe for me personally but the product itself in every other way is excellent organic natural plus soooooo cheep I’ve used $70 scrubs that aren’t half as good!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

JUST OMGGG THIS MASKKK!!! I cant believe ittt!! I've been searching for body scrubs and used many but none suited me before. This is the ONE literally. The smell is beyond amazing and it has smooth particles which does the job perfectly but doesn't irritate the skin. I usually use it in shower after i have cleaned my body with body shower. I scrub my body well and just cleanse with water. After i get out of shower i can see the difference. My skin is shiny, soft and hydrated. It is like baby skin 😭 and any hair under the skin will just disappear. I trust this brand and salute their amazing product

Sophia
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I love the SheaMoisture brand as it never disappoints! This product is not only an effective, natural scrub, but has a scent so appealing to me that I would keep smelling it all day! It leaves my skin clean, soft, moisturised and smells divine - what else could I ask for? I just hope it won't run out of stock as I am planning to buy more... If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up 👍for me, Many thanks!