Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Curl & Shine Conditioner, Coconut & Hibiscus, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Anything from Shea Moisture is amazing! get it without thinking twice it has a thick texture and smells like coconut, very moisturizing and the perfect choice for curly or wavy hair, i've been waiting for the shampoo but it's not on iherb i don't know why anyways this is a good product Update: I'm almost run out of the conditioner but i got my second bottle, this is my first conditioner that lasts longer than 3 months actually i got my first bottle January and it's July now so it lasted longer than i thought and i'm happy about it, it makes my hair very smooth and not oily i adore it❣ (please like for points🙏🏻)

fd133377-746d-44f8-89ea-390dc54c73af
392c5174-be09-4350-826c-480df6ad2f52
Posted on May 6, 2022

This conditioner has a wonderful scent! I love it! It moisturizes my hair well and leaves it soft and silky. The bottle is a good size. This is my first time trying Shea Moisture but I think this will last me a long time. What I like best about the product is the wonderful sweet coconut aroma. It's not an overpowering smell. Just sweet and subtle.

ee1ff143-c44c-4027-81be-128ed8d2b4d6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This conditioner is a perfect detangler for curly hair as it helps detangling the hair easily, without much force to it. It's also a good moisturizing and nourishing conditioner to leave on the hair. It has a very nice scent of coconut that stays on the hair afterwards. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

makes my hair so smooth even my hair cut dresser was telling me how healthy it is , it doesn’t make hair oily , but at the same time it’s so good for my curly hair i don’t see frizz and my hair feels light and i can easliy brush it

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

It is very goood it help me with my hair and to style it , you should definitely buy it and you should be able to get your hair styled perfectly

72417fa3-e454-44af-bfe5-e16b0c399dcf
529ec33c-c3ba-4ab0-bbc8-7bcf0ce08582
db609c9a-2686-44df-8784-d5a0bee502ad
90a055d8-4cdc-41f3-84df-bd4b8546fdf1
3c7ed83a-5816-47a9-8e31-481a40106876
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The scent is so stinky! That’s literally the first thing that come to my mind when I think of this conditioner. And it becomes even stinker on the next day. It does its job helping me to detangle my hair, but I have to use a good amount of it. My favourite way to use it was with the Bowl Method (the picture is taken right after, no leave in product that time), it made my hair so so moisturized and soft but maybe that’s why it became so stinky, because I didn’t fully washed it off?

c1adec3d-419b-4518-bb0a-a63ba8e6944e
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is a product I bought three times so far. The size is great it's a big bottle and lasts me months. The scent isn't strong and is so nice. A few of my friends used it as well and loved it. It's a great quality product

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like this conditioner a lot. It's of great quality, very moisturizing. It has some protein which my hair loves. I used it for about 6 months and it's halfway full which tells you just how large the size of the bottle is. The scent is great and the quality surprised me given it's low price.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love the texture of this conditioner.It is thick and a little heavy but after I use it on my hair, it makes my hair super soft and more manageable. Shea Moisture products work especially well on my coily, curly hair. I also love the smell. It has a sweet aroma!

Posted on May 26, 2022

i use it everyday the quality is amazing the size and package are prefect it’s makes your hair moisturize Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful very Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful very beautiful i like it the composition ane everything Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful very beautiful🤩