Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Baby Lotion, Oat Milk & Rice Water, 8 fl oz (237) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

Pros: - hydrating without being greasy and heavy. - penetrates the skin very fast. - leaves skin soft - without added fragrance. - simple and few ingredients. Cons: - Very runny texture, have to be careful when handling so it doesn't spill all over. - There is no fragrance and the smell is not the best, the smell does dissipate after not too long but the smell is not very pleasing. I ordered it 2x times already. So it's a good product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The lotion is thin in consistency. It is great for dry skin as it has natural oils in it. It is light enough to be used in hot climate. I love it having no scent. Definitely a repurchase item.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I have very sensitive skin, as if it is like a baby and I decided to give this cream a try.Good! Good! It hydrates , it does not itch at all and it does not give me any negative reaction. If had a subtle scent of something it would be a super cream, but it has a smell that you can't decipher, it doesn't smell for long. But if had a smell ...

Posted on May 1, 2022

the texture is slightly on the watery side, not the thick cream kind but still alright it's a good lotion, apply after shower. Iike that it has no nasty ingredients

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My favorite brand for kids and adults it’s great gray great for adults and kids leaves the skin so soft it’s a clean brand suitable for all age groups and smells amazing

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Very pampering lotion smells like oats which i love, it is light and spreads easily, leaves the skin VERY nourished and soft. I LOVE this lotion more than the other 20 I tried this year.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This smells very odd and is kinda sticky. It didn’t cause any reactions which is good but I was expecting more moisture or something more special because it’s made with rice and oats. Can’t see myself rebuying it because there’s a lot more that I prefer out there

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ingredients and composition is great, packaging and size is great as well. Gentleness and scent is good, quality and benefit is good as well. Use it for my benefit and doesn't have any reaction but it is a bit watery and rundown, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Just an OK on this one. I bought for the calming ingredients, Disppointed no fragrance but that may work well for others. Very large size and good price. Light consistency and high quality ingredients. I recommend the product but just prefer a little fragrance. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I wrongly ordered this item (was looking to get the balm which i LOOOVE) but this is good too..much lighter than the balm and will be suitable for summer.