Page 1 - Reviews - RSP Nutrition, TrueFit, Grass-Fed Whey Protein Shake with Fruits & Veggies, Vanilla, 4.23 lbs (1.92 kg) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 22, 2022

I drink whey for years, tried all the popular and well known and advertised companies. I am trying recently to improve my diet, and came across this product while looking for a better protein powder. Made with grass-fed cow's milk, with Fruits & Vegetables mix, Probiotic Fibers Probiotics and more - I see no reason why not to stick with this one. Taste is good either.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

RSP Nutrition, True Fit Whey Protein Vanilla Shake Meal Replacement is Excellent! The best Vanilla Shake Meal Replacement I've ever had and I've tried many brands. It taste just like a vanilla ice-cream shake when blended in cold water and ice cubes. I love it especially with strawberries added to the blending with the ice cube to give it thick consistency! If you like vanilla ice-cream shake then you like this for a meal. Gets 5 Stars!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

We got this for my 89 year old active mom. She loves it, likes the taste of this one over the other complete meals she has tried. She feels satisfyingly full in the morning now and has energy for the day. When she was out of product for two weeks she noticed a huge difference; hungrier, tired, less strength when doing her daily workouts. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who may have difficulty getting in well balanced meals every day.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

excellent value for money, besides the whey, includes fruits and vegetables organics, mct oil and a very valuable probiotic (bacillus coagulans) and prebiotics. Also it's the kind of whey (concentrate) that helps the body to produce a master anti-oxidant glutathione . Most whey products are isolate that have more amino acids but will not produce as much glutathione as a whey concentrate

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am a person who can't drink commonly available protien powders, because my tummy doesn't agree with them, tends to bloat. But this protien powder is heavely made for my stomach. No more bloating or stomach cramps. And tastes great as well. #workout #supplement #diet #whey #training #quality

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I've been hunting for the perfect protein powder for some time. This is everything I wanted as it is completely natural. No artificial sweeteners and has souch wholesome goodness in it that it spared me from buying 2 types of other types of supplements I'd normally buy to accompany a protein powder (probiotics and greens). It is also delicious. I even add it to my kids smoothies. Very happy to find this.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

One of the best tasting and smoothest grass fed whey I've come across. Love the fact that its stevia based with very low natural sugars. The prebiotics is also an added plus as I'm always trying to improve my gut health. It mixes easily and doesn't taste artificial in any way. Both vanilla and chocolate taste great so i usually get both to switch back and forth. Highly recommended to all!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Love that it comes as a true complete package of protein and vitamins. I never use just protein powder, usually combine with fresh fruit and veggies but this makes me feel better about making a really simple smoothie with a banana instead of worrying about putting 12 ingredients in always.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I love TrueFit protein powder, by far the best one I’ve ever tried! Doesn’t give you that sickly feeling, which a lot of protein powders give. The taste is amazing, feels like you’re drinking a delicious milkshake yet it’s so healthy & full of protein. 11/10 every time, chocolate is also a winner.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good flavour. No adverse side effects. Bought on a special. I can't say I noticed anything extra special from the added probiotics and think that aspect is more of a gimmick. I didnt reorder as I prefer to take a plant based protein as it is better on my digestion.