Page 1 - Reviews - RSP Nutrition, AminoLean, Essential Amino Acids + Anytime Energy, Pink Lemonade, 9.52 oz (270 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the third time I have bought this brand of Aminoacids and I think I have finally found my favorite one! The aminoacids are perfect as usual but I enjoy this flavor my more because it is definitely less sweet than the other one I have tried (the fruit punch one). I totally recommend this brand and if you do not like super sugary flavors like me, this could be the best choice for you as well 😊

a65595df-e296-4837-93b0-77d0fc0f3174
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I used proteins of this brand and I was very pleased with the quality. 3 individual packets. Prodim is that they are suitable to take with you to a workout. Excellent product quality, pleasant taste, excellent composition. They dissolve easily. They give energy and tone. I took from the trial products, at a very good price. I recommend, I will take again.

omilla
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Excellent price and quality. Convenient packaging to take with me to a workout. I took them very cheaply, from the trial packages. The brand has very good products, so far I have used their proteins. The composition is excellent, they replace at least two other supplements I use. Because of caffeine, I prefer to take it in the early hours of the day.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I bought this on trial and was surprised by its quality and high quality ingredients. The package is good and it comes with 3 packages. It has an amazing composition, with vitamins, amino acids and fat burners, like green tea extract, green coffee extract and carnitine. The taste is good and it's not too sweet. You can take it both before or after your workout, it will help by giving you energy and repairing the muscle.

phanlj
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Superlicious taste, size is just nice to mix with a cup of water. Feeling full of energy throughout whole day, even i didn't get enough sleep the day before, not to mention focus too! Also felt full, not hungry, which is good....good quality product for sure! Thank you for trial, it is good to get to try before buying the full size.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

It is very positively surprised. It has a good taste and is great for providing energy after or during training. The muscles work more efficiently and are properly nourished after the training session. It is a very good-quality composition of amino acids that has a beneficial effect on the muscular system. I recommend

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Very convenient package and size to take it with you in the purse and use it any time. if u are one of those who don’t like to drink plain water, this product it’s also Adding the benefits of the aminoácidos.The Ingredients are perfect and the quality is good since they don’t have fillers. On top of Al that they taste good.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

These amino acids with green tea and vitamin C blend is great for those wanting a boost while at the same time needing the amino acids for recovery after a strenuos workout or exertion. It provides some help to better focus while recovering at the same time. In addition the composition also has some caffein that can help weight managememt and mental clearness. The quality is good while the benefits are various. Give it a try to see for yourself.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

've ordered this product twice and am very happy with it. It tastes decent and gives me a little bit of a boost for my workout without the jitters. Using it along with eating healthy, intermittent fasting and regular exercise I've been able to lose the excess weight I had gained while being sick. I deducted one star because I would really prefer they used stevia or monk fruit instead of sucralose for the sweetener.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love amino and pre-work out but hate the over stimulated type. I have been trying different versions of the two for over 10 years. Some taste good but don't produce results, and some don't taste very good but don't do the job. Some of them have too much caffeine and your face goes numb! But this product is awesome. Gives you a nice pep in your step without feeling overly stimulated from too much caffeine. The pink lemonade tastes awesome and it works great. If you need a pre-work out or just some added amino for recovery, look no further.