Page 1 - Reviews - RSP Nutrition, AminoLean, Amino Acids + Anytime Energy, Blackberry Pomegranate, 22.22 oz (630 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Tried strawberry flavor from a different website and watermelon flavor from iHerb. However, the blackberry pomegranate is my all time favorite! I used to get lesser servings however this time went for the 70 servings. It really gives you power without increasing blood sugar which is important to me since I’m diabetic. Keep it in a cool and dry place as directed.

31589532-9c6f-4d1d-8bf5-9cc208a0ebdc
Posted on May 4, 2022

Amazing product from RSP, have been taking it intra training which helps in maintaining workout focus and energy, helps in muscle recovery. ordered 630g package in blackberry pomegranate flavor, taste is top notch and quality is unbeatable which provides required aminos and benefits to the body. With right diet, it can assist in maintaining lean physique.

e3e7c5ef-161d-493b-8844-43ae10a200f7
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like to intermittent fast and exercise in the morning, so this aminolean is perfect to take after a workout and it won't break your fast because it doesn't have any calories! I really like the added CLA and caffeine from green tea to keep the fat burning going. I like to mix one scoop of this flavor with one scoop of the pineapple coconut flavor - really good!!

Wing Wong
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I want to preface this with the fact that this is the first and only pre-workout I've ever tried. That being said, I now love pre-workout because of this! The blackberry pomegranate flavor is so yummy; I am much more excited for morning workouts now because it means I get to have it earlier in the day. I definitely feel more energy working out, and feel less defeated/exhausted after a hard workout when I drink this! I've only tried using 2 of the scoops with a bottle of water, and that has done the trick thus far.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great product delivered quickly and competativley priced. Clean energy with no crash. Pre workout or afternoon pick me up. RSP products are all great quality.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’ve noticed a difference in my workouts when I take this. The quality and taste are great and 0 calories is a win. I will be repurchasing.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love that this doesn't make me jittery..the flavor is good and with a smaller scoop you can customize your energy amount. the quality is excellent and dissolves very well in water.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Have used this product for 2 years. Great supplement for your morning workout and also that caffeine kick for non coffee drinkers! Never jittery and always consistent performance

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This one really gives me power during my workouts, a bit too sweet to me tho, I just add more water so it’s all good.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Really effective pre or post training product without all the chemicals and fake colours of other brands- the best all natural product on the market