Page 1 - Reviews - Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Multi-Oil, 3.4 fl. oz. (100 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Rovectin is my number one korean brand and this oil is the best thing I've ever used I use it as the last step in my routine before sunscreen in the morning and before my face sleeping mask at night My skin loves it and the smell is so pleasant

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this oil! The scent is heavenly, it has good ingredients and you don't need much, so it will last for a long time. It has a light texture and really glides on the skin. I mostly use it on my face. Most oils I have used, make my skin feel dry, but not this one.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love using the multi oil to moisturize my dry body skin after showering and with continuous use it makes my skin feel healthy and softer. I don't tend to use it on my face as much because i have combination skin, unless i have really dry patches or sometimes on the butterfly/u-zone. Would be even greater if there was a bigger bottle available.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

good for sensitive, dry and normal skin type, save one for your winter, 100ml is a big size since we only use a few drops per day, last for a long time

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I bought this on a bit of a whim and it’s turned out to be my fave purchase. I use it as a last step and it softens and soothes my skin. I have oily skin and this hasn’t broken me out at all and sits nicely over my night time routine. 10/10

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I'm so happy this product is back on iherb!! I have oily skin. Nothing helped me to get rid of blackheads and small pimples. This just saved my skin barrier. It's very light and does not clog pores, the opposit, for me it cleared my skin. High quality oil!!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

great oil for face, body, hair and nails, smells nice

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Good at Moisturizing the skin edit: very good at moisturizing the skin no matter how dry your face is this will do the job, sometimes I only use it after cleansing and that enough. I didn’t notice any other effect than moisturizing. Currently I finished 2/3 of it, plan to repurchase. (Repurchased 👍)

Posted on May 29, 2022

An excellent purchase. Rovectin is one of the few skincare brands that seems to understand the importance of clean ingrediants.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Very nice, non comedogenic. I used for my face and body.