Page 1 - Reviews - Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1.1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I recently started getting very into my skincare so I watched YouTube influencers and started buying a whole host of products containing a lot of very active ingredients But much to my dismay in my enthusiasm I destroyed my skin barrier to the point where just about everything I tried to put on my skin caused burning and flaking. I was searching everywhere for something to calm my skin down and found products by western brands such Dermalogica and Paula’s choice but the prices were way more expensive than Korean brands and so I thought I would give Rovectin a go and I am delighted that I did! This oil is so light and yet really nourishing and calming - the minute it touched my skin my skin felt soothed and calmed in a way no oil has ever felt before. I can use it on its own after cleansing and toning , through the day if I’m feeling dry or as a last step after all my other products at night. I’m planning to buy every product in the range cause this one is so good!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The product is good but it contains linalool which can be sensitizing. I probably won’t be ordering this again till they renew the product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

great quality brand, gentle nourishing face oil even good for summers

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Seems good! Doesn't leave my normal skin too oily.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Using plain grapeseed oil seems to be better overall than using this. I find that my skin didn’t like it. I wanted to like it.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I like this, but it is very oily. Nice consistency. Takes a while to absorb into the skin.

Posted on Jan 16, 2017

Using this for decades now. Happy to see in iherb. Its an exceptional with lightweight formula, not sticky at all when applied to the skin. Moisturizes well and absorbed quickly to the skin. Greatly comforting feeling to my sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 7, 2017

Not as good compared to other products that they carry. I'd bought most of they products with repeated purchase.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Add about 2-3 drops each time to the cream and mix it for use. It is very moisturizing in winter, but it takes a while for it to be completely absorbed by the skin.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a herbal scent and is a little sticky, but it doesn't bother me when it is absorbed by the skin. It feels moisturizing.